Best Manager of All Time?

Best Manager?

• Bill Shankly (Liverpool)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Ernst Happel (Hamburg, Feyenoord, Holland)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sir Matt Busby (Manchester Utd)

• Miguel Munoz (Real Madrid)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Johan Cruyff (Ajax, Barcelona)

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Arrigo Sacchi (AC Milan

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Sir Alex Ferguson (Aberdeen, Manchester Utd

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Marcelo Lippi (Juventus, Italy)

• Brian Clough (Derby County, Nottingham Forrest)

• JocK Stein (Celtic, Scotland

• Helenio Herrera (Atletico,Barca, Inter)

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

Koma

Metaphysical is right. Sir Busby did amazing job while he was building the great Manchester United side, and he shown incredible strenght, love and comitment after Munich disaster when he - again - built legendary team. He started something amazing and his vision for youth players also needs to be recognised.

But, to be honest, Pep Guardiola has everything he needs to become the greatest of all time. He is humble, inteligent, brave and he has incredibly big love for his club, Barcelona. If Barca continues to play like this, they can become the greatest team of all time that's for sure. And to be honest, it's not just smart tactics and things on football pitch that makes Pep so special, you see him speaking to media about various things and you see how much respect he has for others, how humble he is, he is incredible human beign.

I sincerely hope that Pep can continue this way, because there is no limit to what he can achieve.

dalitis8

Banned
Best Manager in the History of the Game After Jose "The Special One" Mourinho that is...

...goes without saying.

nebeer

Love is All
Well, I haven't really followed all of the managers listed above to be honest, but Pep sure is my most favorite :D

Home of Barca Fans