Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who would you want Barca to draw?

Draw will occur on 17th of December at 12.00CET.

J

Jordzibob

Marseille are clearly the weakest opponents there. Lyon have the potential to pull off an upset even if their playing like retards atm, so yeh, Marseille please. I think we'll draw Inter, under new management, though.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Roma or Marseille, although really I would be happy with anyone other than Lyon. Can't be bothered with them again.

XaviMessiGirl

AC Milan will probably be the tough one, all the others we can definitely handle. Arsenal is statistically the most possible opponent for us (since they only have four options).

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
First leg - we have Sporting (away), Athletic (home) and Mallorca (away) around that time.

Second leg - we have Zaragoza (home), Sevilla (away), Getafe (home) around that time.

W

woobie

Think we face Bilbao at home mid-February.

I'd like Inter too.

V

Valon

1st round:

Sporting Gijon away
CL match
Athletic Bilbao home

Edit: Hmm for first leg it's either Sporting before the game or Bilbao it seems.

For second leg it's Zaragoza or Sevilla away

Panna

I hope it will be Inter or Ac. I do not want Arsenal because its sad for them when they have to leave CL after the 1/8 matches.
Ac is one of the weakest opponents so is Inter.

dalitis8

Banned
AC Milan will probably be the tough one, all the others we can definitely handle. Arsenal is statistically the most possible opponent for us (since they only have four options).

But I think Barca will be drawn first,and we have 6 possible opponents. It depends on how the procedure is supposed to take place.

Aasim

Bumbleman
It's hard to pick a team simlpy because it's a long time till we face them.

I remember last year when the draw was made, Chelsea were on fire and Inter were average and by the time the match was played, it was the other way round.

If i had to chose then Arsenal would be the only team which i can say we can beat without worrying what tactics they're going to use, but we've already played them so Milan and Zlatan would be nice.

dalitis8

Banned
Give me Roma, a slow team without any real ability to cause damage.

Shit,runners up will be drawn first.

25% chance that we will face Arsenal.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hope you guys get Milan and get knocked out by the second half of Milano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans