Victor Vazquez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Promptly making a thread for Victor Vasquez since he scored vs. Rubin.

Born in Barcelona 20.1.1987., Vasquez made his first team debut in 2008 when he came in for Santiago Ezquerro.
Position he plays for our B team is attacking midfielder.

i4ep9t.jpg

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
excellently taken goal by VV...another good young prospect who can come in and fill the position with ease....gotta love barca youngsters

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
overall performance wasen't that good imo, but goal was well taken nice run and then minutes later gave a good pass for messi.

nebeer

Love is All
He didn't look that adventurous, as he wasn't taking on the wing back at the right flank. But the goal gave him a lot of confidence. And btw, we have got another VV now!

WaveGnom

Unfortunately I have to agree. He is turning 24 in about a month and in my opinion he can't be considered a talent any more. I can't see him pushing his way into the first team, and I believe the club has a policy regarding the maximum number of years the "older" players in the B-team are allowed to stay in the B-squad in order not to block the position for too long for upcomming players in that position. I won't be surprised if this was his last performance for the first team and he then leaves the club this summer.

beef-supreme

He could well leave the club in the summer although if the B team needs leadership, and he's willing to stay, he'd be useful for another season in the Segunda.

In other news, Bojan his name is actually Victor Vazquez with two 'z's, in case you might want to change that :p

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, was just about to point out that he's almost 24. Unless he improves dramatically, he'll probably move on to a lesser Spanish side.

iookram

I think he'll end up at a club of Getafe's standard and have a decent career as a La Liga player. Just a shame that injuries have really hampered his growth. Who knows? He might now be a 1st teamer if not for the injuries...

Aasim

Bumbleman
He could do a Pedro and succeed but i don't think he will.
I feel he'd become a Segunda player for an established club there.

desoe

What I heard about him is that he's dating one of Stoichkov's daughters. He should be very careful what he's doing, because one wrong step and ... he could die.

Home of Barca Fans