Victor Vazquez

Tomchin

Any Club Brugge fans here? Even though I'm Belgian, I don't really follow the Belgian competition, but I've watched some parts of Brugge's recent matches to get a glimpse of Victor Vazquez. Brugge are employing a 4-3-3 from what I've seen, quite similar to Barca's formation; and Vazquez plays CM.

Today he got subbed off at minute 30 (after a lacklustre first 30 minutes, and a big mistake in minute 30). Must have been a very humiliating experience for him, and he reacted quite badly against his manager at the moment of the substitution.

Not too sure what to think of his performances in the last few games. Offensively he haas some good actions from time to time, but defensively he often seems very lazy.

Galning

Don't care about the Belgian league either but Koster is such a retard :lol: Why on earth did he sub him? Their whole team sucked monkeyballs and the only solution he can think of is to sub his best player after 30mins?

Wouterinho

He's becoming a key-player for Club Brugge (currently ranked second in Belgium), I really like the fact that he's this typical Barca-player.

Home of Barca Fans