Victor Vazquez

beef-supreme

I don't think Victor Vazquez is good enough to become a fixture at a mid-table Liga side. He will stay a year in the Segunda with Barca B, and after that he will move on, being bought by an ambitious newly-promoted Liga club, where he will start the first 10 matches of the season, the club will struggle, he'll fall out of favour, and the rest of his career will be spent playing for bottom half Liga clubs who need him as a squaddie.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think Victor Vazquez is good enough to become a fixture at a mid-table Liga side. He will stay a year in the Segunda with Barca B, and after that he will move on, being bought by an ambitious newly-promoted Liga club, where he will start the first 10 matches of the season, the club will struggle, he'll fall out of favour, and the rest of his career will be spent playing for bottom half Liga clubs who need him as a squaddie.

lol @ so much hate :p Kind of like Jordi's prediction about this year's Ballon D'or to be won by CR7 :D

beef-supreme

lol @ so much hate :p Kind of like Jordi's prediction about this year's Ballon D'or to be won by CR7 :D

:D It's not hate! I have nothing against Victor Vazquez, and if he succeeds then by all means I'll be happy. I just don't think that realistically he is good enough.

N

nejcf15

goal.com said:
Barcelona have lost midfielder Victor Vazquez for up to four weeks after he suffered a sprained ankle in yesterday’s preparatory training session for this evening’s Copa del Rey tie against Athletic Bilbao.

:s

Koma

Well, don't know who can expect anything from him now. Injuries, bad form.. I think it would be best for both sides if we let him go. He had talent but sometimes some guys just dont have luck.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Best of luck will always been remebered in a good way... very unlucky with injuries

K

kv21

There's nothing signed yet, so take it easy guys. ;)
Yesterday he was in Brugge to negociate, and they would have an oral agreement.
But that's all at the moment. More news probably later on this week.
I hope he's coming though... :)

Silver

If I was manager of Club Brugge or any other club in NL or belgium I would try to sign Victor Vazquez, Nolito and Jonathan Soriano for a cheap price :p

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Shame on the injuries, but he has to move now if he want's to take the next step.

:offtopic: Soriano is a beast :insertdrogbaicon:

Home of Barca Fans