Slovenia

kozhell

So you saw how Handanovic punched(if we can even call it a punch) Kerzhakov in the knee, but you didn't see how Kerzhakov kicked Handanovic...And to top off his Oscar winning performance, he grabbed his head in pain and agony like he was punched by Mike Tyson. Pathetic.
Maybe from the referees point of view, he saw Handanovic getting hit in the stomach and that's why he insisted on showing the red card. And the other player that supposedly "hit" Kerzhakov didn't even hit him. He just pushed him to the ground because he did endanger the goalkeeper by kicking the ball so close to him.

Russia and Arshavin got shut down by our defense and teamwork. Arshavin was unknown in BOTH of the legs, he was marked by our defense and didn't know what to do. Also, Arshavin isn't cut out to be Russia's captain, so I suggest you give the armband to someone else, since Arshavin isn't the type of player to be a leader of this team.

We were absolutely the better team in the 2nd leg, and your statement that the "man in black" closing his eyes in favour of Slovenia proves it(and of course the game stats :D). When you don't get it your way, you blame the ref. Also, the quality(and market value) of the Russian players is far better then ours, but we have heart, which yesterday, you didn't have. We played our hearts out yesterday. Period.

And whats wrong with me talking about the national teams future. It's the truth. The team is young and has quality, so don't be surprised if you get defeated once again in the next few years, if we were to meet again. And don't talk about my support for the team! I support my national team with all my heart - you're the one who can't take a defeat like a man...Face it, Russia should have ended it in Moscow when they had the chance. ;)

FCBfan22

Fucking hell, we scored a manita in 47 minutes against Latvia away, while playing very decent football.

gregorrin10

Fucking hell, we scored a manita in 47 minutes against Latvia away, while playing very decent football.

'Kek back' effect. Hopefully this is the game that sparks our come back after the slow start to this qualifiers. We pretty much got the best group possible, yet we really didn't start that well, although we did play only one home game so far, so hopefully this is the start of a winning run that would kick us back to contention for 2nd or even 1st place, although Poland will probably be too strong for that.

FCBfan22

'Kek back' effect. Hopefully this is the game that sparks our come back after the slow start to this qualifiers. We pretty much got the best group possible, yet we really didn't start that well, although we did play only one home game so far, so hopefully this is the start of a winning run that would kick us back to contention for 2nd or even 1st place, although Poland will probably be too strong for that.

True. But IMO we still need an in-form striker. Berić is useless. But Kek seems to be building a decent setup and with a bit of magic from Iličić, everything is possible. Popović is so much better than Krhin.

gregorrin10

Fantastic game tonight, finally our boys are playing good football and fighting for their country again! Kek simply has to be our manager for years to come, the only one capable and bold enough to bring some much needed national pride back again, combined with positive attractive and attacking football while being defensively sound and solid too. And the fans know it too, that's why the full stadium for the first time in years. And let me just say, Ilicic deserves to play UCL football every year, fantastic player.

That's why I'm excited he finally gets to do that this season, even more valuable since he did with a club, which he helped get there, not just go to a club who plays there before he's even at the club! He does need to get a transfer to a bigger, stable every year UCL club after this season though. It's gonna be a nice, special story with Atalanta this season, playing against Pep's City as well, not to mention they have every chance to even make it out of the group alongside them too, but I don't see them staying top 4 in the league every year.

Anyway, back to the team, first Latvia, now Poland well and truly beaten, Lewandowski and Piatek nonexistent! Need to beat Israel as well to really keep the hype going. sLOVEnia :wub:

Home of Barca Fans