User Tag List

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Croatia

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    I see yo don't know anything about the Balkan countries and corruption... It's a long story.
    Don't know about corruption or anything . Only thing i know is Balkan country's consists of six Nations that were formed from Old yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    He didn't reach the top, though. I said it many times on this board, Dalić is not a great coach. Had many fuckups this WC which now seems impeccable. But international football is more about spirit, motivation, and collective. He's got their trust and that's why I'd like him to stay. Croatian NT will need someone able to carry a transition. He's the one to decide if capable of it.

But leave the results alone, Croatian football is rotten top to bottom. There are lots of problems needing to be addressed. Starting with the personnel behind it. Dalić has already called out on them and talked about some other issues. He's got trust from ordinary people, public support, he's a living hero who recognizes what should be done. If he decides to fight it, they won't be able to stop him and things could change.

That's the main reason I hope he stays. And shows some courage.

You'd best read the article. I can answer additional questions and explain the details.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdravko_Mami%C4%87
    I've heard that Modric gave a statment favoring Mamic ,infront of the judiciary . And that led to massive hate campaign against Modric in Croatia . So i was wondering why Modric gave such a statment in favor of Mamic, who was sentenced for tax fraud and other irregularities
    ~ PRINCE OF PRAGMATISM ~

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    I've heard that Modric gave a statment favoring Mamic ,infront of the judiciary . And that led to massive hate campaign against Modric in Croatia . So i was wondering why Modric gave such a statment in favor of Mamic, who was sentenced for tax fraud and other irregularities
    He didn't do that. He changed his statement from one hearing to another to help Mamić (who is currently hiding in Međugorje, because he's gotten a 6 year prison sentence in June). And that's illegal.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    He didn't do that. He changed his statement from one hearing to another to help Mamić (who is currently hiding in Međugorje, because he's gotten a 6 year prison sentence in June). And that's illegal.
    About his transfer to spurs , right ?
    ~ PRINCE OF PRAGMATISM ~

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toma Bašić from Hajduk Split to Bordeaux (€3,5 million)
    Borna Barišić from Osijek to Rangers (€2,5 million)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario_Croatia View Post
    Toma Bašić from Hajduk Split to Bordeaux (€3,5 million)
    Borna Barišić from Osijek to Rangers (€2,5 million)
    FIlip Benković from Dinamo Zagreb to Leicester City

Leicester have signed centre-back Filip Benković from Dinamo Zagreb. The 21-year-old, who joins for an undisclosed fee,has signed a five-year contract.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ćorluka retires from national team.