Croatia

JerseyAddict

Great game. And those young players to fit in so nice with seniors. I hope they will repeat this vs Azer's and make things easier in finish of qualifiers.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
4 points from these 2 games are good but I agree with you. Typical complacency after a great match.

JerseyAddict

Croatia will miss Modrić and Rakitić vs Portugal and France in Nations Cup. It could end with a blast... :(

Btw. today I have seen in real the new croatian jersey. It is just plain OK... i can't say neither + or -.

G-man

Croatia will miss Modrić and Rakitić vs Portugal and France in Nations Cup. It could end with a blast...

Indeed. Against Portugal it was just "Rocky horror picture show" (we looked like a ho*ker in men's prison), against France waaay better on the eye test but the end result was almost the same. Plus France played their B-team. We just don't know how to play these games, although HC Dalic making a few brain-fart decisions (regarding positioning players) definitely didn't help. Defense is in shambles but a lot of that has something to do with the front guys not tracking back (Rebic specifically).

One could argue once again "no Rakitic, no party" :rakitic:, but it was a team's and coaching staff's "success". I hope we at least beat Sweden and avoid relegation but with this type of play and form - it will take a monumental effort.

Btw. today I have seen in real the new croatian jersey. It is just plain OK... i can't say neither + or -.

Yeah, same here. The black one actually got worse (for me). I feel like Nike's design section doesn't give a lot of thinking when it comes to designing our NT jersey. Just go with the checkers and that's it. I loved '98 kits (Lotto), they were awesome and the best, IMHO.

JerseyAddict

Indeed. Against Portugal it was just "Rocky horror picture show" (we looked like a ho*ker in men's prison), against France waaay better on the eye test but the end result was almost the same. Plus France played their B-team. We just don't know how to play these games, although HC Dalic making a few brain-fart decisions (regarding positioning players) definitely didn't help. Defense is in shambles but a lot of that has something to do with the front guys not tracking back (Rebic specifically).

One could argue once again "no Rakitic, no party" :rakitic:, but it was a team's and coaching staff's "success". I hope we at least beat Sweden and avoid relegation but with this type of play and form - it will take a monumental effort.

Yeah, same here. The black one actually got worse (for me). I feel like Nike's design section doesn't give a lot of thinking when it comes to designing our NT jersey. Just go with the checkers and that's it. I loved '98 kits (Lotto), they were awesome and the best, IMHO.

First game was on Dalić. He fucked up big time. That was a disaster from the wery drawingboard.
France game wsx way better. I had a feelin that it coučd have been 0:2 in 1st half. But again brainfarths from our def's are the gamechangers. I can't understand that.

The fact is that Modric gave the rythm of the play. It is so obvious. Kovacic is miles back from that.

I think we can beat Sweden with an right attitude. That is our level. France and Portugal are just above us right now.

Aboit the jerseys.
I have notived that red checkers have dome pattern om them. Some curves and spots. Same as GK and same as Barcas black jersey.

Nike doesn't give a fuck about team's identity. Just look at Barca's last season checkers. I mean, wtf...

BBZ8800

A time for whining.

In Croatian papers, there is a strong hate towards our NT coach Dalic now and everyone are asking for his sacking.

A lot of stories are emerging that even a World cup, when Croatia reached finals, coach Dalic didn't do too much and that majority was on player's idividual skills and magic moments from Modric, Mandzukic, Rakitic and Perisic.
Stories says that he didn't ever worked too much on tactics and that he coached the team in a way: "Guys, you are so good players. Let's go out and play your best!"
Also, he was impressed by big name players and never wanted to clash/or sub big players.

After the World cup, Rakitic, Mandzukic and GK Subasic retired from an NT team, but he continued to play all other "amigos".
On this Euro, he played RB Vrsaljko who was injured for 3 years and who is barely a professional footballer anymore.
But he was one of the key players in 2018, so he couldn't bench him.
Croatia played like shit in the first two games against England and Czech with him and we ran 10kms less than opponents in every match.
When he finally subbed Vrsaljko for a younger guy Juranovic, Croatia played way better against Scotland and Spain, scoring 6 goals in 2 matches.

The same is with Rebic, a player who is actually (believe it or not) dumber than Dembele and Adama Traore.
Rebic's only good trait is running and fighting like crazy. But when he gets the ball, he is clueless. He scored a wondergoal against Argentina in 2018 and more or less, he will never score a goal in his life.
Sadly, he is playing for AC Milan, and Croatia is historically soft on Ac Milan because during the 90s, our legendary captain Boban played for Milan from 1992-2001.
And basically, 90% of Croatia were fans of Ac Milan in those days.
And now, coach Dalic is impressed by big names who play in big clubs and he is playing only big name players who play in Italy, Bundeslig and similar.
There is also a shitty player CF Kramaric who is short, weak, slow and with meh finishing (something like Jovic but way worse).
But in Bundesliga, in midtable teams, any decent striker can score 15 or 20 goals (even Rebic was banging goals when he played with Jovic).
And so, Kramaric whined in the media how he is banging goals in Germany and how he should be a No9 for Croatia on Euros.
And a coach Dalic hasn't challenged him, since he is not challenging any players from Italy or Germany.

And so, Croatia started Euros with Perisic (who is awesome) and with shitty Rebic and Kramaric in attack, paired with semiretired Vrsaljko as a RB.
And we were eaten alive by England and Czech.

In the 3rd game, Dalic finally gave a chance to CF Petkovic and RB Juranovic and we played way better.
But the worst thing is: our the most in form player, Perisic, tested positive for Covid and couldn't play against Spain.
And so, Dalic again turned to a shitty, the most horrible player ever: Rebic.

And what happened?
Not only that he played like shit, as always. But he also decided that his boots are not good around the minute 35 and then went out of the pitch, sat down and asked for a new boots.
And then Croatia played with a man down for a several minutes.
Guess, what, Spain started to attack through their right flank (Croatia's left flank where Rebic plays as a LW) and they scored a goal for 1:1 when this idiot was sitting outside of a pitch changing his boots.
But in this story, Rebic isn't the only problem.
The coach is also a problem. a good coach would say: Fuck off, don't change your boots now, wait until the halftime.
But no, Dalic didn't say anything.

Another mistake after that: at 2:1, Spanish players ran to drink some water and then Croatian players also took a break and took some drinks.
But Spanish players (who played like cheaters the whole game) suddenly decided that the water-break is over and they took a fast-throw in.
And in that moment, all Croatian players were near Croatian right flank drinking water, even our RB Gvardiol.
Spain has seen that and they played a long throw towards Torres who was alone on Croatia's right flank.
Gvardiol tried to catch him, but it was too late, and it was 3:1.

At this goal, Spanish team acted like fucking cheaters, but aside from that: what was the coach doing? He was supposed to say: hey, hey, be careful, we might concede from a counter.
Big teams don't concede goals in that way, even though the action was assholish from Spain.

And then, for the end, Croatian's most in-form attacker this past season was Orsic from Dinamo Zagreb, who had an insane domestic season and who played like possessed in Uefa Europe league.
Shitty Kramaric, Rebic and even Brekalo from Italy and Germany played all the time, yet the best player Orsic didn't get a single minute till the 70th minute and 1:3 vs Spain.
Orsic scored for 2:3 from a close range, and then made a cross in the 93rd minute for a header and 3:3.
In the extra time, he was making havoc in a Spanish defense, but Kramaric (as expected) couldn't score for 4:3.

Please, take a look about our clueless coach.
Orsic is banging crazy golazos and scored a hattrick vs Atalanta in a CL and singlehandadly KOd Mourinho's Tottenham with a hattrick three Months ago.
Yet, a coach Dalic preferred all other players infront of him because they play for bigger clubs in Germany and Italy.
This is worse than Setien, Koeman and Frank De Boer combined.

Orsic's golazos. Would you play Rebic and Kramaric over him?

How he sacked Mourinho:

The world is full of retarded coaches.

Messigician

A time for whining.

In Croatian papers, there is a strong hate towards our NT coach Dalic now and everyone are asking for his sacking.

A lot of stories are emerging that even a World cup, when Croatia reached finals, coach Dalic didn't do too much and that majority was on player's idividual skills and magic moments from Modric, Mandzukic, Rakitic and Perisic.
Stories says that he didn't ever worked too much on tactics and that he coached the team in a way: "Guys, you are so good players. Let's go out and play your best!"
Also, he was impressed by big name players and never wanted to clash/or sub big players.

After the World cup, Rakitic, Mandzukic and GK Subasic retired from an NT team, but he continued to play all other "amigos".
On this Euro, he played RB Vrsaljko who was injured for 3 years and who is barely a professional footballer anymore.
But he was one of the key players in 2018, so he couldn't bench him.
Croatia played like shit in the first two games against England and Czech with him and we ran 10kms less than opponents in every match.
When he finally subbed Vrsaljko for a younger guy Juranovic, Croatia played way better against Scotland and Spain, scoring 6 goals in 2 matches.

The same is with Rebic, a player who is actually (believe it or not) dumber than Dembele and Adama Traore.
Rebic's only good trait is running and fighting like crazy. But when he gets the ball, he is clueless. He scored a wondergoal against Argentina in 2018 and more or less, he will never score a goal in his life.
Sadly, he is playing for AC Milan, and Croatia is historically soft on Ac Milan because during the 90s, our legendary captain Boban played for Milan from 1992-2001.
And basically, 90% of Croatia were fans of Ac Milan in those days.
And now, coach Dalic is impressed by big names who play in big clubs and he is playing only big name players who play in Italy, Bundeslig and similar.
There is also a shitty player CF Kramaric who is short, weak, slow and with meh finishing (something like Jovic but way worse).
But in Bundesliga, in midtable teams, any decent striker can score 15 or 20 goals (even Rebic was banging goals when he played with Jovic).
And so, Kramaric whined in the media how he is banging goals in Germany and how he should be a No9 for Croatia on Euros.
And a coach Dalic hasn't challenged him, since he is not challenging any players from Italy or Germany.

And so, Croatia started Euros with Perisic (who is awesome) and with shitty Rebic and Kramaric in attack, paired with semiretired Vrsaljko as a RB.
And we were eaten alive by England and Czech.

In the 3rd game, Dalic finally gave a chance to CF Petkovic and RB Juranovic and we played way better.
But the worst thing is: our the most in form player, Perisic, tested positive for Covid and couldn't play against Spain.
And so, Dalic again turned to a shitty, the most horrible player ever: Rebic.

And what happened?
Not only that he played like shit, as always. But he also decided that his boots are not good around the minute 35 and then went out of the pitch, sat down and asked for a new boots.
And then Croatia played with a man down for a several minutes.
Guess, what, Spain started to attack through their right flank (Croatia's left flank where Rebic plays as a LW) and they scored a goal for 1:1 when this idiot was sitting outside of a pitch changing his boots.
But in this story, Rebic isn't the only problem.
The coach is also a problem. a good coach would say: Fuck off, don't change your boots now, wait until the halftime.
But no, Dalic didn't say anything.

Another mistake after that: at 2:1, Spanish players ran to drink some water and then Croatian players also took a break and took some drinks.
But Spanish players (who played like cheaters the whole game) suddenly decided that the water-break is over and they took a fast-throw in.
And in that moment, all Croatian players were near Croatian right flank drinking water, even our RB Gvardiol.
Spain has seen that and they played a long throw towards Torres who was alone on Croatia's right flank.
Gvardiol tried to catch him, but it was too late, and it was 3:1.

At this goal, Spanish team acted like fucking cheaters, but aside from that: what was the coach doing? He was supposed to say: hey, hey, be careful, we might concede from a counter.
Big teams don't concede goals in that way, even though the action was assholish from Spain.

And then, for the end, Croatian's most in-form attacker this past season was Orsic from Dinamo Zagreb, who had an insane domestic season and who played like possessed in Uefa Europe league.
Shitty Kramaric, Rebic and even Brekalo from Italy and Germany played all the time, yet the best player Orsic didn't get a single minute till the 70th minute and 1:3 vs Spain.
Orsic scored for 2:3 from a close range, and then made a cross in the 93rd minute for a header and 3:3.
In the extra time, he was making havoc in a Spanish defense, but Kramaric (as expected) couldn't score for 4:3.

Orsic is banging crazy golazos and scored a hattrick vs Atalanta in a CL and singlehandadly KOd Mourinho's Tottenham with a hattrick three Months ago.
Yet, a coach Dalic preferred all other players infront of him because they play for bigger clubs in Germany and Italy.

How he sacked Mourinho:

The world is full of retarded coaches.

Big agree brother, these coaches are past it

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
You sound like a choir boy crying about those "cheating" Spaniards. Especially the part with the water break.
"They decided to drink water and made us drink water too." Hilarious. :lol:

Gnidrologist

Nice rundown on Croatia (like, which doesn't show for some reason) BBZ. So their coach is croatian Retardo. But you're too upset about spaniard 'cheating'. They're poor choir boys, right. They play to their strengths. How otherwise to beat strong bearded bulky cro-magnon. :(

FinBarcelonafan

Nice rundown on Croatia (like, which doesn't show for some reason) BBZ. So their coach is croatian Retardo. But you're too upset about spaniard 'cheating'. They're poor choir boys, right. They play to their strengths. How otherwise to beat strong bearded bulky cro-magnon. :(

Sounds like Valverde yes. Proper amigo manager.

JerseyAddict

I must agree with BBZ in this:

I haven't seen a coach so blindly trusting in a player like Dalić in Rebić... he had his chances in the group stage, he fucked up big time and still he was in front of oršić who is double the player. Alse Vlašić is way better than Rebić...

And Kramarić was ourt of form but he was in front for no9 (what he is not) of Budimir who was our proper no9 with good season behind him.

This is all on Dalić.

Home of Barca Fans