Croatia

Judoman

I m not single it out. You are right, those things are visible in every levels of society and they are unhealthy in each case.

But we are talking about a game, which should only be about fun and joy, which makes it even more stupid than in some other examples, that are connected to personal survival.

BBZ8800

[tw]1018882712151773184[/tw]

Players haven't even come yet. People are waiting for 5-6 hours already.
They are travelling through the streets and the crowd from the airport to the main square in Zagreb.

JerseyAddict

This has never been in Croatia! On first indenpendence day 1991 there was no near this No of people. First Pope visit in 1994 was maybe near. From airport to main square there must be +400 000 people. That is 10% of our population!

This is undescribable! This is 5h trip for some 15-20 km top.

PEOPLE ARE OUT OF THEIR MIND!

RMU ReBorn

37236276_1082201075271035_3466968863428575232_o.jpg

JerseyAddict

People are on the roofs and even special police force send 3 policemen to put a transparent :)

CROATIA IS ON FIRE TODAY! WE DESERVED THIS! OUR PLAYERS AND OUR COUNTRY!!! THIS IS EPIC! ONCE IN A LIFETIME!
1998 was nowhere near like this. I was there also. That was boyscouts camping compared to this!

BBZ8800

500 000 people were on a 10 hour party in Zagreb today.
Croatia has a total population of 4 Millions.
1/8 of all citizens were there to say a welcome to an NT team:
DiQAS92XkAA-iS_.jpg:large

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a heroes welcome! More than half of million people came out to cheer from the airport to main square. I waited 6 hours but it was worth it.

Never seen again and probably never will!

MVBarcaFan

It was a heroes welcome! More than half of million people came out to cheer from the airport to main square. I waited 6 hours but it was worth it.

Never seen again and probably never will!

Bojan, somewhat related question, is Za Dom still considered a fascist phrase or has it been accepted as patriotic?

Home of Barca Fans