Croatia

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Turkey only got through on penalties and they did ride their luck through out that tournament.

R

Red Devil

a really really strong national team but weren't able to beat my country (Turkey) in EURO 08. i think they will be better with the comeback of Eduardo, they have great players like modric, corluka, kovac, srna, krancjar, rakitic, olic, petric... they are all superstars !! and they have an ambitious manager too...

First of all Id like to say I love Croatia there my second favourite nation regards football I love there style of play and Suker and Prosenecki are in my 10 ten players of all time.

But that game against turkey should of been a Croatia win and I honestly believe it would of been Croatia who won the euro's if Eduardo didnt have that terrible injury.

Modric and Rakitic are two of the worlds most exciting players at the moment and I hope to see Rakitic at one the big clubs soon to see how far he can take his career.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Olic is also a good striker. Don't think they would have beaten Spain, but it would have been a great footballing match up.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I'm sorry but I can't help wishing Holland won it the football they played in the group stages were amazing, although they played poor against Russia.

R

Red Devil

I'm sorry but I can't help wishing Holland won it the football they played in the group stages were amazing, although they played poor against Russia.

The Dutch have two real selfish players in Robben and Van Persie I blame them .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We miss Corluka, Modric and Juric for the upcoming match vs. England. Croatia looked poor vs. Belarus at home and scored a single goal from deflection. The team desperately needs a point if we are to maintain chances of qualifying for the WC.

Probable line-up:

-------------Runje
Srna--Krizanac--Simunic--Pranjic
------------Vukojevic
---Leko------Rakitic--Kranjcar
--------Olic-----Eduardo

English team hasn`t changed much but now they have Capello and I`m not rating our chances very high and would consider a draw as a success. Estimated chances: 50-30-20

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The more I read, the more I am not so sure about that. It's not a criticism, more an observation and general discussion.

Home of Barca Fans