Croatia

BBZ8800

Not one of those sports journalists have one sports bone in them. I wonder where did they find them and why they apply for the job. Ćosić, Balog, Susec, Miki.. It's weird.

My friend, a journalist, applied for a commentator jobs on some local tv stations and he was rejected.
He watches football daily, knows everything about football and plays it often.

But I guess that the more important things are: how your voice sounds on a Tv, how accurate you are pronouncing words, a small talk/comments during matches than actually understanding 442 and 433.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That too. They aren't even proper needs with data. Quoting English tabloids and "respectful website goal.garbage". :lol:

Joan

36975865_2120654261557065_6724075853723992064_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BBZ8800

Modric said today that he won 4 Champions leagues, but playing in a World cup final is a bigger achievement than that...

BBZ8800

This is a day which happens once in a lifetime.
Whatever happens, thank you guys:

** You can't hear a single sound currently in Croatia (at least in my town).
Everything is so quiet. Everyone is waiting for the match.

gasgas

My friend, a journalist, applied for a commentator jobs on some local tv stations and he was rejected.
He watches football daily, knows everything about football and plays it often.

But I guess that the more important things are: how your voice sounds on a Tv, how accurate you are pronouncing words, a small talk/comments during matches than actually understanding 442 and 433.

may be he is too short and technical.
i bet they love workhorses :coffee:

Morten

When you get to a final, anything but a win is a disappointment, but i hope they can look back and be proud of achievements.

dakt

When you get to a final, anything but a win is a disappointment, but i hope they can look back and be proud of achievements.

The nature of this tournament and sport overall is such that only 1st are ever remembered, but for us here in Croatia, they left indelible mark.

Joan

Was Subašić even ready? Watching some replays and can't believe those goals. Any decent fit keeper would save them, I believe.

Home of Barca Fans