Croatia

Morten

Most underwhelming WC semi-finalist ever? Forget the big names, and look at their play, and their results.

El Flaco

Most underwhelming WC semi-finalist ever? Forget the big names, and look at their play, and their results.

Croatia aren't obliged to entertain the TV-audience or the crowd.

They're there to win matches, which is what matters at the end of the day.

Morten

Except they didnt really win any of these two last matches, they simply got lucky on penalties and thats all.

khaled_a_d

Except they didnt really win any of these two last matches, they simply got lucky on penalties and thats all.

Didn't Portugal win last Euro's with only one win in 90 minutes of play?
This is what NT tournaments is all about tbh. I mean there is like 4 goals scored in 360 minutes of playing in past 3 world cup finals.

JerseyAddict

Exactly! Good point.

What the f Russia did? Sat back and waited for the PKs. One crazy shot goal and one good header. Croatia at least wanted to play. Russia decided thwy want ET and PKs.
They thought it will be the same as vs Spain.

And people shit on Croatia. Where are other nations. Home. We are in semi-funckin-finals. Winning 3 group games and DOMINATING in 2 KO games.

Please, if someone thinks he has to piss on somw national team, they can do it on their own!!!

WE ARE IN SEMI-FUCKING-FINALS!!!

BBZ8800

I returned from bars now.
It is around 05:30 in the morning here.

That was a night with a lot of singing, a lot of hugging of random people, a lot of happy and drunk people wherever you go.

Thanks Raki and guys :)

TrueCule

Enjoy it while you can.
I think that Croatia will finish 4th. England is much more physical, faster and rested. Croatia will struggle to match England's intensity. Fatigue will be Croatia's downfall. Croats looked dead tired yesterday at the end of the extra time. I expect a comfortable England win 2:0. It should be similar to France in '98. Half final is the maximum Croatia can reach imo.

Galning

Didn't Portugal win last Euro's with only one win in 90 minutes of play?
This is what NT tournaments is all about tbh. I mean there is like 4 goals scored in 360 minutes of playing in past 3 world cup finals.

Yes and after finishing 3rd in a group of four :lol: never forget.

Barcilliant

Enjoy it while you can.
I think that Croatia will finish 4th. England is much more physical, faster and rested. Croatia will struggle to match England's intensity. Fatigue will be Croatia's downfall. Croats looked dead tired yesterday at the end of the extra time. I expect a comfortable England win 2:0. It should be similar to France in '98. Half final is the maximum Croatia can reach imo.

I agree but England will lose the final. They've had an easy route so far and were lucky against Columbia.

Home of Barca Fans