Croatia

dakt

How was it [MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION]?

Kalinić kicked out of the team for refusing to come in late in the match against Nigeria.

Brother, I could live there easily.
Not sure if the whole Russia is like that, but I never seen so many beautiful women packed in one place. For a city of ~400k...there are plenty of fishes.
Very sexy and cute at the same time, well raised, well behaved, so approachable. You can start conversation with any of them and never be rejected.
They themself would approach us to chat or take a photo, no beautify queen complex at all.
Generally surprised by the Russian hospitality and people there. Even elders would cheer us and approach to chat. Again, I could easily live there far before any western megapolis that culturally look all the same and you feel much safer. Petrol is half the price here, I ate fantastic beefsteak for 50kn - ~500 rubles and slept in the same hotel as Sanader. :) He waved to me while I was sitting in the lobby, probably as a sign of mutual recognition.
We were quite the attraction there. We formed huge fan base in the city centre and Russians felt very comfortable among us, women, children, etc. All in all great experience, very pleasantly impressed by the Russians.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Brother, I could live there easily.
Not sure if the whole Russia is like that, but I never seen so many beautiful women packed in one place. For a city of ~400k...there are plenty of fishes.
Very sexy and cute at the same time, well raised, well behaved, so approachable. You can start conversation with any of them and never be rejected.
They themself would approach us to chat or take a photo, no beautify queen complex at all.
Generally surprised by the Russian hospitality and people there. Even elders would cheer us and approach to chat. Again, I could easily live there far before any western megapolis that culturally look all the same and you feel much safer. Petrol is half the price here, I ate fantastic beefsteak for 50kn - ~500 rubles and slept in the same hotel as Sanader. :) He waved to me while I was sitting in the lobby, probably as a sign of mutual recognition.
We were quite the attraction there. We formed huge fan base in the city centre and Russians felt very comfortable among us, women, children, etc. All in all great experience, very pleasantly impressed by the Russians.

Great to hear :) Wish I went there too but I can't muster enough of friends who are into football and adventure. :wheelchair:

dakt

Great to hear :) Wish I went there too but I can't muster enough of friends who are into football and adventure. :wheelchair:

As you get older it's getting harder to have dozen people meet at the same place, let alone rent a van for an adventure, a 20 hours trip.
BTW, I haven't seen the highlights yet, but to me it looked like Rakitic should have been the MoTM, not Modric. Also, I don't see us advancing if we don't "discover" a great attacker in our team. In the last third we can't create shit nor have decent shot on the goal.

Couple of pics from my phone (I didn't care to bother with taking them a lot), but when I get pics from others I will try to post them here

3 things here, us in the lower corner, typical communist architecture and some Russian chicks.
PHOTO_2018_06_18_13_19_09.jpg

Us in front of the entrance of their old stadium.
PHOTO_2018_06_16_14_10_05.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you guys had fun. Also, team winning was cherry on top. :).

Now I'm really jelaous. Always thought Russian women were hot and I do have admiration for Russia and their way of life.

One day I guess...

vlad

Great pictures dakt:) glad you had fun

I wasnt in russia, but i was travelling through ukraina, not much difference between those 2 countrys, i never seen so much beautiful womens in one place, so its probably same in russia, they are approachable because in russia there is 3 women on 1 man in their population :D

I was wondering, i remember Euro in France and how russian hooligans did chaos there, and now there is WC at their home ground, i suppose putin explained few things so they are quiet

TrueCule

Kalinić saga is similar to Zahović saga in 2002. Slovenia performed badly after the incident. I expect similar thing will happen to Croatia. There are clearly some players in the dressing room that are supporting Kalinić. Those will underperform in the next few matches. This clearly isn't great.
Furthermore Croatia don't play well. They just don't create many chances. No through balls, no risk, nothing. I wasn't impressed by their victory vs Nigeria.
Tbh I expect a Argentina victory on Thursday. Croatia never really performed well against South American teams.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There are no players that support Kalinić. At least I haven't heard anything.

He acted disrespectful and it's been revealed that he did this 3rd time already and that Dalic was even too lenient.

FCBfan22

Kalinić saga is similar to Zahović saga in 2002. Slovenia performed badly after the incident. I expect similar thing will happen to Croatia. There are clearly some players in the dressing room that are supporting Kalinić. Those will underperform in the next few matches. This clearly isn't great.
Furthermore Croatia don't play well. They just don't create many chances. No through balls, no risk, nothing. I wasn't impressed by their victory vs Nigeria.
Tbh I expect a Argentina victory on Thursday. Croatia never really performed well against South American teams.

So, when will Kalinić claim that he can buy Sljeme?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joan

There are no players that support Kalinić. At least I haven't heard anything.

He acted disrespectful and it's been revealed that he did this 3rd time already and that Dalic was even too lenient.

Of course, he should've kicked him out instantly. It's World Cup and you refuse to play, can't believe it, to be honest.

What an idiot he is. Kalinić, not Dalić.

Home of Barca Fans