Croatia

JerseyAddict

Imagine we had Suker and Boksic up-front.

Where will you guys watch the game vs. Portugal?

Bokčić, such a great scorer with such bad luck injuring before every big tournament.

I have 2 fan zones nearby so it is where the crowd goes :) I prefer closer one so I can take my 2y old son with me. Then wife can come also. :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My 2.y.o. usually goes to sleep at 9 but against Spain he must have sensed the excitement and ended up falling asleep at half past 10 wearing his mini Croatian shirt.

MVBarcaFan

Croatia...bringing football pride to the Balkans since 1998! They have an excellent path to the final if they can get past Diva7 and his cronies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Croatia...bringing football pride to the Balkans since 1998! They have an excellent path to the final if they can get past Diva7 and his cronies.

Euro 1996 has great memories for us too. Šuker owning Schmeichel... :worthy:

That team was even stronger than this one.

Ha, and curiously, we are playing Portugal again too. Last time we rested entire team and lost 3-0?.
Should be a different story this time.

BBZ8800

Ha, and curiously, we are playing Portugal again too. Last time we rested entire team and lost 3-0?.

We'll need 2-3 goals tomorrow.
If we can score them, we are through then.

Stric

Of course I want Croatia to advance, in general, but I would also love to see that spoiled brat's fake tanned face when he drops out of the tournament after zero wins. Especially at the hands of our own boys. :)

MVBarcaFan

I don't remember '96 (except for England vs Germany and Bierhoff's Golden Goal) as I was only 7. But 1998 was a good time to be living in a refugee camp and telling the Germans on the other side of the fence that we aren't just fucking maids who make their beds and clean their toilets and construction workers who build their homes and business, but that we can play football too. I'll be watching from the sunny south in the US. I'm half Croat by birth so I have some emotional investment in this.

Galning

One of the few teams at the Euros who don't shit their pants. Entertaining stuff, just like at the World Cup, where they got screwed over.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mandzukic is back in starting 11. Maybe Kalinic's performance against Spain will motivate him to step up.

Home of Barca Fans