Croatia

dakt

They can take flares or whatever but then they are likely to shout racist chants or anything they can think of to get us kicked out.
French authorities got the names of troublemakers before the match and let them in anyway.
It will be a miracle if nothing happens vs. Spain.

And what more could Croatian football fed. do? Organizers had everything and could easily stop these assholes, yet they literally let them in.
I say it's on them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone confirmed it. French security is non-existant. They even had names of hooligans and still let them in. Croatia can't do ANYTHING about certain people infiltrating fans on French stadiums. But they still punish 4 million of us and NT players.

And blame can't be collective. Everyone should answer for his own actions as pretty much anywhere else. As long as entire Croatia is blamed for actions of few idiots they will continue to exploit it.

Just read that they had a backup plan if flares failed. They would invade the pitch or form a human letter U.

BBZ8800

Yes.

It seems that hooligans posted pictures and statuses of what will happen on social media a few hours before a match.
Croatian police reported that to Uefa and French police.
French police still let those guys in, even though they had a suspicion that they will cause problems.

French police knew about 3 different plans, one was entering a pitch, and in some media it says that a plan was to attack a referee or some players also, to cause even bigger mess.

Also, it was clear that French police knew what was going to happen since hooligans planned to make problems in the 85th minute of the match.
Around minute 75-80, a lot of French policemen came to that part of a stadium where these hooligans were standing.

So, police knew what will happen.
Police let them in.
Hooligans somehow brought flares into the stadium.
Police knew about the plans and in the 80th minute, they wanted to stop possible invasion on the field, but they couldn't stop flares.

I also don't know what Croatian FA could have done here.

Further, again on social media we can read these days that they are planning new attacks on Spain:Croatia match.
There are even pictures and a few possible scenarios what will happen on the match, available...

If Croatia gets some punishment, that is insane:
1. Croatian FA reported these hooligans
2. French police knew/knows about them
3. French police is letting them in
4. Croatian FA is surely reporting new attacks for Tuesday

Ok, things which Croatia can do or could have done is to give 10 years prison jails to guys who are doing this and similar things.
Plus, to not allow hooligans to leave the country during the Euros...

For guys outside of Croatia, we can read here that fans of St Etienne helped to Croatian hooligans, they bought tickets for them and some sources claim that St Etienne fans actually entered flares into a stadium and passed them to Croatian hooligans.
So, French idiots from St Etienne who love to fight against "the system" helped to Croatian idiots who's only purpose in life is to fight against the system.

Last edited:

dakt

They would invade the pitch or form a human letter U.

They were also trying to initiate "Za dom spremni" salute. These are the haters of Croatia. National enemies in sheep's clothing. Traitors. Yugoslavs.

bahato-trosi-pusic-narucila-vladin-avion-kao-vlastiti-taksi-504x335-20150100-20150101154005-64e36eb1b3868b5c1207ccc5c02b3941.jpg

large

mesic.jpg

Zoran-Pusic.jpg

620_400_1361460796milorad_pupovac.jpg

...and many more.

El Flaco

Summary of yesterday's press conference held by Croatian FA about events at Croatia vs. Czech Republic

* Croatian FA informed UEFA, the chief of the police and every other security agency working on this EURO about what will happen on the match.

* Croatian FA had some info about what will go down, which they got by several highly trusted informants

* Before the match the Croatian FA told the security and the police where those individuals are going to be and that they are planning to light flares and invade the pitch at the 85. minute mark in order to stop the match.

* They have already some info about something that could happen on the match versus Spain

* Croatian FA says that this was most likely done by Torcida members, fans of Hajduk Split. The main reason for this is the banner about "Ante Vučica" that could have been seen at the stand when the incident started. Ante Vučica is considered to be a member of the most hardcore group of football fans in Croatia.

* Crotian FA revealed that they got info about some arrests that have been made, but nothing confirmed yet.

* Croatian FA said that the french police is very thankful for the info, but at the same time the FA isn't sure why the police didn't go on the stands and made the arrests immediately when that happened.

* The FA isn't going to realese any more info about the yesterdays event in order to protect their informants.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION] my man, I would quote you but can't stand watching those "people" and don't want to vomit as I'm about to take my family to ice cream

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, I agree the Croatian FA has done pretty much everything they could to inform the French police on it and there is not much more they could do.

What I don't know is how much more French police could have done to stop those guys. So they got the names, but do you need to show your ID to enter the stadium? How do you know who is who? That is my question. Unless everyone shows their ID and passport to get in, how else would they have caught these guys?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fuck these UEFA crooks. Apparently throwing flares, stopping the game and potentially harming the lives of other people (that poor French security guard, oh my) is a lesser sin than displaying some political messages. Fuck UEFA.

Devils

Disgusting really. The pigs at UEFA can go fuck themselves.

Glad our fans boo and whistle their shitty anthem.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What would you want? Croatian fans behaved examplary throughout tournament. Celebrating with Turks, Czechs. Dozen hooligans intended to kick us out (not Croatian fans) while Croatian police provided names of those hooligans French police let them in. There is nothing Croatia can do and 5 million people shouldn't be punished for actions of 50 idiots.

Individual blame not collective works in the World.

khaled_a_d

What would you want? Croatian fans behaved examplary throughout tournament. Celebrating with Turks, Czechs. Dozen hooligans intended to kick us out (not Croatian fans) while Croatian police provided names of those hooligans French police let them in. There is nothing Croatia can do and 5 million people shouldn't be punished for actions of 50 idiots.

Individual blame not collective works in the World.

We want a less of a fine for the club.Say what you want but what Catalan did should have been fined less than Croatian

dakt

What I don't know is how much more French police could have done to stop those guys. So they got the names, but do you need to show your ID to enter the stadium? How do you know who is who? That is my question. Unless everyone shows their ID and passport to get in, how else would they have caught these guys?

Tickets are personalized.

Home of Barca Fans