Croatia

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why the fuck are they ruining it for everyone else then just because they can't get it on with Croatian FA. 50 people ruining it for 5 million.
Everyone condoning them is condoning crime.
They drew a swastika on Poljud also and by doing that they did the damage for entire country just like they are doing now.

Stric

And they should be sent to Goli otok, no doubt about that.

But so should Mamić, Šuker & co. The damage they did to Croatia is measured in hundreds of millions of euros.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Harsh as fuck to put any blame for that on France.

It may well be the tightest security ever but people find ways to get past these things and the blame is on them.

You are talking through your arse. If a mad terrorist from Iraq comes to Wembley at detonates a bomb is entire Iraq to blame or that idiot and staff who are in charge of security.
France police are acting like amateurs as other people already noted. And this is in a country with red alert on terror threats.
I refuse to be responsible for 50 crackheads from Split and refuse a stigma on my nation.
My FA (for bad and good) warned French authorities dozen times. Plans of that sabotage was even on Facebook. Yet, even when it happened they did nothing.
They are incompetent fools and cant organize shit.

Stric

I have to agree. Especially with the terrorist threats and what's been happening in France lately, you'd think it'd be impossible to bring a watter bottle inside the stadium, let alone explosives. This is simply nothing other than a very, very bad and dangerous failure by the host country. FIFA should fine them, as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And they should be sent to Goli otok, no doubt about that.

But so should Mamić, Šuker & co. The damage they did to Croatia is measured in hundreds of millions of euros.

Again. If I don't like you, should I murder your family just to get back at you? They are terrorists holding hostage our entire nation just because they don't agree with Croatian NT.
They are comfortable with portraying our entire nation as nazis just becase they don't agree with elected officials.

They are crackheads and idiots and should be locked up.

Jenks

I have to agree. Especially with the terrorist threats and what's been happening in France lately, you'd think it'd be impossible to bring a watter bottle inside the stadium, let alone explosives. This is simply nothing other than a very, very bad and dangerous failure by the host country. FIFA should fine them, as well.

The thing that exploded looked very small to me, much smaller than a water bottle.

Stric

Again. If I don't like you, should I murder your family just to get back at you? They are terrorists holding hostage our entire nation just because they don't agree with Croatian NT.
They are comfortable with portraying our entire nation as nazis just becase they don't agree with elected officials.

They are crackheads and idiots and should be locked up.

That's exactly what they're doing and they're aware of it. They're doing it on purpose to send a message against the FA. If you just look a few posts behind, you'll see that I explicitly said that I don't condone this. I don't. There's very few things in this world that I despise more than football hooligans. They're the scum of the earth. All I'm saying is that they're not doing this just because they enjoy making a mess, there is a reason why they're doing this, and that reason is Zdravko Mamić. If he was half the patriot and football fan he claims he is, he'd resign a long time ago, for the benefit of the FA, the players and the country. And that would stop most of the incidents. But he cares more about his financial interest and power. I'm not saying he's to blame for their actions, I'm saying he's the reason for their actions, and he has the ability to stop this, but he won't.

Stric

The thing that exploded looked very small to me, much smaller than a water bottle.

Does it matter, really? Just because it's small doesn't mean the security officials aren't expected to look well enough to find it. An actual bomb can be smaller than a lighter. It's still a bomb. They're supposed to search through everything, and find everything. That's why they're there. What happened today is proof that anyone could bring a bomb into the stadium.

Jenks

Does it matter, really? Just because it's small doesn't mean the security officials aren't expected to look well enough to find it. An actual bomb can be smaller than a lighter. It's still a bomb. They're supposed to search through everything, and find everything. That's why they're there. What happened today is proof that anyone could bring a bomb into the stadium.

I just think people are being unrealistic in their expectations and looking for someone to pass the blame onto. The flare gun that the Russian had fair enough, but this thing looked tiny.

Stric

With terrorist threats and the recent attacks, I'd expect every single visitor to be thoroughly searched and I don't see that as an unrealistic expectation. Searching through bags and pockets is default protocol. And these conditions necessitate much more than default protocol.

Plus, as Bojan said, the hosts and the authorities were even given warnings beforehand that a group of supporters planned to stop the game with an incident. That would require even stricter security for today's game. How on earth you still let something like that happen under these circumstances, I don't understand.

BBZ8800

Everyone is talking about the hooligans in the stands, nobody is mentioning the hooligans in the VIP section. These people are using the FA for their private interest, and by doing that they are causing this reaction, they should be pursued the same way as the violent criminals who create these incidents.

Stric, I don't believe those stories.

Even before Mamic, BBBs were fucking idiots causing troubles everywhere around Europe.
Before Mamic, they were fighting against Canjuga (a president in 90s).
Before Canjuga, they were fighting for "a holly name" Dinamo instead of Croatia (politics changed a name of a club from Dinamo to Croatia Zagreb, and later it was reverted back).
Before that they were fighting against any random "problem".

Mamic is an idiot and a criminal, but majority of this fans/hooligans are idiots who's only purpose in life is to fight against something.
And since the world is full of problems and coruptcy in one way or another, idiots like these will never stop (even though, to some extent they are fighting against "world's injustice").

But, if you sack Mamic from FA:
-- they will say: now we want Mamic out of Dinamo
If you'll remove Mamic from Dinamo, they will say:
-- now we want to sack president of FA Davor Suker and all other guys who have any connections with Mamic
If you'll remove all of those guys, then they will say:
-- now we want to remove NT coach Cacic since he is connected with Mamic
If you'll remove NT coach Cacic, they will say:
-- now we want to sack Dinamo's coach who is connected with Mamic
Then a new president of FA will come and a new NT coach. If those guys won't be 100% perfect, idiots will whine again:
-- they are connected with Mamic, or they are corrupted, or they are incompetent. We want new guys or we will burn everything!
Or, if FA president, NT coach and everything will be perfect, then these idiots will whine:
-- referees made a mistake against Dinamo in this match, we'll burn everything
Or, new Dinamo's president sold our best players and bought 2 new crappy players:
-- let's burn down everything and we want a new president
Or, imagine if Hajduk Split will be a champion and if in a key match a referee will give a penalty to Hajduk, lol:
-- let's burn everything

I mean, these idiots caused problems even in Bergamo against Atalanta back in 1990'.
Against whom were they fighting back in 1990', against Mamic's grandfather, lol?

Or this one and 100s of similar stories (Dinamo's fans called Bad Blue Boys, or BBB; causing problems wherever they come on European matches. This is from Prague, Czech republic in 2008):
They are fighting for a good cause, lol :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xHi2ifLOc

Or in Austria in 2007, fucking idiots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JyLVZahq18

Or in Romania in 2009:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh5jz8UZhIw

I agree with you that politicians and Mamic are a root of a problem.
But please, don't believe into stories that BBBs and similar fans will turn into good guys if you'll solve one problem.
They'll just switch to another "problem", and they will devote their lives into fixing that problem.

And in heads of not too objective guys who are too devoted too football, drugs, alcohol and fighting, any problem around their club seems like a matter of life and death.

Last edited:

Gaudi

I hate criminal Mamić but I don't understand how stupid those "fans" can be? Are they not seing they're helping him?

To the game: Vida is one lucky SOB, nobody now tlks how stupid he was :lol:

BBZ8800

I hate criminal Mamić but I don't understand how stupid those "fans" can be? Are they not seing they're helping him?

To the game: Vida is one lucky SOB, nobody now tlks how stupid he was :lol:

I don't blame players.
Hooligans stole the momentum from Croatian players.

Our players knows very well what our fans are capable of.
They lost a lot of concentration trying to calm down hooligans, and Modric, Kovacic and other guys needed to jump all the time around a referee and asking him not to cancel the match.
After it was resumed, players probably had to look with one eye at supporters, in fear that they will cause new riots, which would cancel the match and get us kicked out of Euros.

In that turmoil, our team was totally lost, made a few mistakes and that's it.

Thanks fucking BBB idiots, I hope you'll rot in jail now for 5-20 years.

Messi983

I thought it was Torcida not BBB. But whoever it was they are idiots. I feel really sorry for the players who did give their best and played very good for most of the first two matches. Like Perišić (if I'm not mistaken) said after the game if this will continue to happen maybe it's the best for them to not even play anymore.

Na, the only people to blame for throwing explosives on the pitch are the people who threw the explosives on the pitch.

Absolutely agree.

Anyway, I hope those incidents we've seen so far are the worst that will happen in Euro. From what I've heard/read so far there are real security problems and we can just hope there won't be any terrorist attacks. Maybe they are better prepared for them than hooligans but I'd rather not find that out.

Gaudi

I don't blame players.
Hooligans stole the momentum from Croatian players.

Our players knows very well what our fans are capable of.
They lost a lot of concentration trying to calm down hooligans, and Modric, Kovacic and other guys needed to jump all the time around a referee and asking him not to cancel the match.
After it was resumed, players probably had to look with one eye at supporters, in fear that they will cause new riots, which would cancel the match and get us kicked out of Euros.

In that turmoil, our team was totally lost, made a few mistakes and that's it.

Thanks fucking BBB idiots, I hope you'll rot in jail now for 5-20 years.

Actualy Torcida seems to be the one here.

Home of Barca Fans