World Praises FC Barcelona & `the style` -Post El Clasico

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Kenneth Dalglish ( Ambassador for Liverpool Football Club ) :

Before the Game : Just settled down in front of the tele to watch EL Classico. Hoping for plenty goals but fear Jose might try to park the bus..

After the Game : I think Jose should have brought a double decker rather than the mini bus. Great soccer from barca. Early goal for Madrid. Interesting!! Less letters in soccer. Barca fantastic with and without the ball. Third goal. Call a copper!! Less letters in soccer. Barca fantastic with and without the ball. Third goal. Call a copper!! Jose should have put Jerzy Dudek on as well as Casillas. Would still have lost but not this much.

Roy Keane : "I enjoyed el clasico as a spectacle, I enjoyed watching the game.I’m still quite young, but in all the years I’ve watched football that was by far the best performance I’ve ever seen."

Titus Bramble (English footballer who plays for Sunderland) : Lionel messi wow wow wow wow wow .... This could be 6-0. Barcelona are the ultimate team !

Henok Goitom ( Player for Almeria) : Real Madrid, I know how you feel. Believe me I do. You just want the game to finish. Good & honest interview by Mourinho. He is still the master of psychology but today Barca showed them what joy football can bring .

Maurice Edu (Soccer player and US National Team & Glasgow Rangers ) : Barcelona 5-Madrid 0! Happy times lol...This made my night! Xavi, Iniesta, Messi is a scary trio.Period!

Jozy Altidore ( Currently plays for Villarreal ) : Kinda had a feeling the game wasn't worth watching...what's the score? Barca and they're toca toca lol .... means that in the sense I knew it wouldnt be close tight game like they say it will be Watching barca play the way they play never gets old. 5-0 barca. Barca are an amazing side. It's a clinic!

Ryan Babel (Player of Liverpool ) : Lol dutch commentator .. " This goes way to quick for human refs " / I got none 2 say / Aye I'm talking to u guys tomorrow cause I need 2 realize this football match for a bit ...

Stuart Holden ( Player of Bolton Wanderers ) : Is this the biggest Super Clasico ever?? Vamos Madrid!!! ///// Wow... Barca are too good... :lol:

Alejandro Bedoya ( Soccer player for Orebro SK and USA Mens National Team ) : That is the Barcelona Dance ! What is Mourinho ??Who is Real Madrid ?? Visca el Barca! Showed their palms from 5 to 0!

GIUSEPPE ROSSI ( Player for Villarreal F.C ) : Barca was superior...no doubt about it.

Juan Pablo Angel ( New York Red Bulls' forward) : Can't stop admiring this Barcelona side, is by far the best futbol expression, it's almost the perfect futbol! This may happen as Barcelona is the best team of all time ? You don`t trust ? The results and the way they play speaks for itself .It's just an absolutely pleasure to watch!!

Landon Donovan ( US National Team Forward ) : 5-0 Barca, just as I predicted.

Valdano (general director Madrid): "Barcelona enjoyed out there from the first minute. We should applaude them.Barcelona was superior."

Xabi Alonso (Madrid) : "They were better. We should accept this. We didn't expect this. The league is still long."

Rivaldo : "Barcelona is the best club in the world, you can only beat them in a bad day.I never lost against Real Madrid on that pitch"

Jack Wilshere ( Arsenal ) :Brilliant game last night by Barca, taught Real a lesson.

Marc Crosas Luque ( Celtic de Glasgow ) : Beautiful Barcelona. That`s the reason why football was invented .

Rio Ferdinand ( Mutd) : Wow that was one wicked beating from barca, some bully boy football! Total football I just saw. Ramos looked like he would have it with the whole barca team, they looked a bit nervous around him when he saw red !!Earlier I said 2-1 madrid...I meant in the next El Classico at madrids ground, ok!!! Maybe coz Ronnie is my boy that I got swayed into predicting a Madrid win + the Mourinho factor maybe...5-0...#brutal

Sandro Rosell : Yesterday was a great day for Barcelonistas. The fans were fantastic.

Pique : "It was a historic night! 400 million people saw one of the best games in the history of FC Barcelona.It's an honour to be part of this team and to have such incredible fans! A big hug, friends!"

Paulo Coelho : "R. Madrid x Barça", or "Everything I want to know about C. Ronaldo but I'm affraid to ask"

Ronaldo (Ex- Barcelona) :"I like Madrid a lot but it's clear Barcelona is at this moment the best team in the world."

Irish Times : ".....It was an inglorious end to a glorious night for Barcelona, who moved two points clear at the top of La Liga – but more importantly proved once again they are the best team in the world when they play like this. "

The Telegraph : "......While 4-0 represented a rout, 5-0 signified in the Spanish vernacular the symbolic gesture of a 'manita', a little hand. It meant there was a goal for every finger, as Sport made plain on Tuesday morning with a front cover adorned with little else besides a giant yellow hand. It explained why, as disbelieving fans trooped back along Las Ramblas, so many thousands of hands were being raised in unison. It was, quite simply, a salute."

Guardian : "........There have been many great symphonies throughout history - Beethoven's ninth, Mozart's 41st, Megadeth's ... Of Destruction - but few, surely, have ever been as tuneful as Barcelona's 5-0 castrato of Real Madrid last night. Even Marca, the Madrid-based daily that hasn't written a single nice word about Barcelona since 1817, felt moved to exclaim: "This Barça is a machine ..." adding - in case readers thought it was referring to a clapped-out ZX80 - "Thanks to the football from another galaxy of Xavi, Villa and SuperMessi. A memorable symphony."

Catalan Based Daily Sport : "5-0. Slap to Mourinho. Thrashing, humiliation and leaders!"

El Mundo Deportivo : "Madrid thrashed!"

Madrid-based Marca : "Slap to Real Madrid" and "This Barca is a machine".

El Pais : "An historic Azulgrana festival. Superb footballing lesson from the Azulgrana team who dismantled an impotent Madrid with five goals and claimed the league leadership."

Argentina coach Sergio Batista : "Barcelona's play was impressive. It was the type of play that deserved a standing ovation, as the entire stadium gave them, but I stayed seated. All the same I applauded the football of this team, which knows perfectly how to play together and on top of that has the best player in the world.."

For the First time in history (1896), La Gazzetta's main story is a foreign league game ! Guess who it is.... Read it.

And at the last ,

Ramon Besa ( El Pais ) : "At the Camp Nou, the goals fall like autumn leaves,naturally, with the right cadence, beautiful and serene, a sign of great abundance and football vigor."

Visca BARCA ; Visca CATALUNYA ; All Hail Pep Guardiola !

Thank you.

31098857.jpg

96379970.jpg

92327239.jpg

62965466.jpg

73419406.jpg

48277584.jpg

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Congratulation to every Barcaforum member & Cules all around the world. Great moment in the History of FCB . Such a beautiful show on Club`s 111th Birthday .

Visca Barca.

XaviMessiGirl

ahaha I think Titus Bramble also said something about how he wants to be Messi in his next life.

Love how Ryan Babel had to stop talking because the match was too much for him to handle :lol:

J

Jordzibob

Not that we needed conclusive evidence of Rio Ferdinands general idiocy, but yeh. Well done Rio. You stepped up to the plate.

J

Jordzibob

Me and Landon work on another level to everyone else, we just see things nobody else can.

J

Jordzibob

Nope, pretty sure I meant me. In fact I seem to remember you suggesting you'd run naked around your campus if we won by 3 or 4 goals. Talk about going back on your word.............

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Is no-one else worried by Kenny Dalglish's comments? He's clearly showing early signs of damentia.

Home of Barca Fans