Franck Ribery

Barca_Ray_USA

Bayern big boss Beckenbauer said he proffered Ribery going to FC Barcelona, rather than Real Madrid. I just read that his price is 40 mil.
If there`s a chance of getting him I think we should try it.
He plays on the left wing for Bayern and we are looking for a winger..

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Bayern big boss Beckenbauer said he proffered Ribery going to FC Barcelona, rather than Real Madrid. I just read that his price is 40 mil.
If there`s a chance of getting him I think we should try it.
He plays on the left wing for Bayern and we are looking for a winger..
It`s him or Silva. Henry could last another year with rotations and after two years Gai will be ready for first team. He is great but i would rather go for Silva while he is playing in La Liga and we could get him at cheaper price because Valencia is in depth.
btw. It`s Franck

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
According to all major newspapers, Barcelona has made an agreement with Ribery. They say that Pep prefers him as a wing player.
From this point it`s up to Bayern. But it`s hard to believe that they`ll let Ribery go

Evil

Shabazz
This is probably the best option we can get for the left wing, I think rate him better than Silva or Van Persie. His technique and dribbling is just amazing .. he would fit in perfectley, I´m sure this will be one of the best aquisitions we make (if it´s true)

A

Almunia

Dream signing for me. Can't come up with anybody I'd rather have replacing Henry. His contract with Bayern ends in 2011, I believe, so if he has told them he won't renew, there's every chance he'll move on in the summer. Everybody would probably want him though, so he ain't gonna come cheap.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The best left winger there is! Can't compare him with C.Ronaldo because he's a better team player, setts up more goals and opens up many possibilities. Iniesta and Ribery working together on the left side and we don't even need an attacking LB. But maybe if we keep Abidal they can work some french magic.
I know it'll be hard for Bayern to let him go, but what I've heard is that he wanted to leave in the summer transfer. And I don't think it's good for a team to force a player to stay.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed! IMO better choice than Silva!

maz

I walk the line
Benzema said ribery isnt that good on the right. Ive seen a bit of him there and thought he was ok, but this was when he was first breaking into the france side (i remember one match a few seasons ago when the crowd went mental each time he got the ball!). If he is a replacement for hleb you'd say that he'd play a similar role to hleb..which is mostly on the right.

However if he was played predominantly as a left-sided player, would u want ribery, or silva?

Home of Barca Fans