Franck Ribery

El Flaco

Franck Ribéry's elbow on Felix Passlack

[gfy]SkinnyChubbyCentipede[/gfy]

[gfy]WellmadeEmptyCorydorascatfish[/gfy]

Yannik

Kinda miss him in his late 20s, age and injuries took a lot from him.
Ribery and Robben in their prime is still one of the all-time greatest wing duos in this sport, but nowadays they seem to have lost their magic.

Chong Li

Luckily for the ugly bastard he plays for Bayern, so he usually gets away with his actions (since german referees lack balls).

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The Frenchman received plenty of criticism for eating the steak, which cost 1,200 euros, yet Ribery decided that he would come back at them with a wild tirade."For 2019, let's dot the i's and cross the t's...," it began."Let's start with the jealous, the haters, those only born because a condom had a hole in: f*** your mothers, your grandmothers and even your family tree. I owe you nothing."My success is, above all, thanks to God, me, and my loved ones who believed in me. "For the others, you're nothing but pebbles in my socks!"Ribery also critiqued those in the media industry."

Rest of the article https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/01/05/5c311706468aeb13598b4590.html

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] Ideal player no ? Alpha as fuck and 35 years old too bad he is short though.

Leo_Messi

Say what you want about Ribéry the person but man was he a good player when he was at his best. I remember wanting him badly during the spring and summer of 2009 when strong rumors were linking him with us and RM. It is a bit of a joke that he never won the Ballon d'Or back in 2013 instead of C. Ronaldo. Ribéry is a serial idiot though and Robben was the better player notwithstanding.

Last edited:

krakdol

He was a great player with incredible acceleration but he had limited brain abilities and it kinda stopped him from being among the very best.

Deschamps was right for not trying to take him back in the national team when Ribery wanted to. You don't win the World Cup with this kind of guys unfortunately.

He was also part of the 2010 fiasco in South Africa. Had he been a smart leader, he could easily have made the team stop its strike. Alas, he was not.

Last edited:

kollegah

Rumours here in Germany that he will get the record fine a FC Bayern player ever got
I think current champion is Lahm (50k €)

Leo_Messi

Good to see a player of Ribéry's class remain relevant in an elite league. Good to see the financial rise of Italy as well. European football needs a strong Serie A.

The Frenchmen will be a great player to look up to for the likes of Federico Chiesa.

In difference to Robben - who barely featured because of being constantly injured - Ribery still has gas in the tank - and with less ball possession in a team like Firenze should still make the difference.

Home of Barca Fans