Franck Ribery

Zqa-

We need a real winger, which Iniesta is not, and Henry is not at all. Iniesta prefers to play in midfield, where he also does a superb job.
About superstars, yes, if they think of them selves as superstars, it can get complicated. Both Messi and Ribéry are modest people, and I don't see why there should be any complications having them both in the team. Anyway, Messi is the biggest star in the world no matter what :).

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I think you are right there. I never took Ribery as a "superstar" persona.
If we should get a winger then I guess we`ll move Henry upfront as a supersub.

Barca_Ray_USA

I just watched some compilation of his goals. Good news is: Ribery can score with both legs.
So basically he can equally adept even to right flank.

maz

I walk the line
I think ribery is a great player so im not being cynical here, but let me ask this question. If iniesta was playing for bayern in ribery's place, do u think he would have done more than ribery did tonight?

Evil

Shabazz
Can't really blame him, his team barely saw the ball at all .. he did get around Alves a few times, but I think Alves won the fight.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I think ribery is a great player so im not being cynical here, but let me ask this question. If iniesta was playing for bayern in ribery's place, do u think he would have done more than ribery did tonight?
No. the mummy cant beat what the mummy cant see. We moved the ball so fast even Messi couldnt have done anything against us.

Ribery is class. I'd take im in a heartbeat.

maz

I walk the line
No. the mummy cant beat what the mummy cant see. We moved the ball so fast even Messi couldnt have done anything against us.

Ribery is class. I'd take im in a heartbeat.
To play in iniesta's position on the left?

And whats with the barely-readable font?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

GJ is right.

Btw Ribery put his hand in front of his mouth while saying something to henry to avoid lip reading.
Probably something like: "damn our defense sucks" or "damn what a dream team"

Home of Barca Fans