Barca 5-0 Madrid 11/29/2010 best goal?

gingerless

Off topic, but what's wrong with Crash Bandicoot? The games were god damn awesome, I miss them.

idk it's a pretty fuckin old game, if you wanna go classic do zelda or something...CB is too modern to be called a classic and too old to be a good modern game

BerkeleyBernie

Hi Bernie, welcome to the forum, assuming you are from Berkeley! Very nice analysis, nice graphic as well :)

Thanks XMG. Yup, I'm a Bezerkely boy, play in the Albany Co-Ed soccer league and lots of pickup games.

When I have time, I may try to convert the Xavi goal into a slo-mo version and upload it.

Given your screen name, you'll probably like this photo (someone else must have photoshoped it, it's two photos):

xavi_messi.jpg

sukhy

Technically he is, I'd put him as the second best DM in the world atm, Essien first, Busquets second, Cambiasso third.

Essien is not a DM, whenever he plays there he isn't half the player he is when he's given more freedom. You take away his drive going forward if you restrict him to a holding role in midfield.

and for the best goal it's a tough choice between the 2nd goal and the 4th goal. But I think the 2nd goal just edges it because Barca were in possesion of the ball for a whole minute before striking

N

Neji1o

Villa's second goal : long pass from Messi that is my favorite goal.

@ Jordzibob : Essien is not a DM, Mikel is doing that Job now. And without anydoubt the best DM around you is Masch. Because he gives it all when he defends.

Last edited:

mittchan82

Thanks XMG. Yup, I'm a Bezerkely boy, play in the Albany Co-Ed soccer league and lots of pickup games.

When I have time, I may try to convert the Xavi goal into a slo-mo version and upload it.

Given your screen name, you'll probably like this photo (someone else must have photoshoped it, it's two photos):

xavi_messi.jpg

Hey hey, nice to see a fellow Bay Area Barca supporter here. We should really get together and watch a match and get to know each others.

Awesome pic by the way. Two of my favorite players with the historical shirts: pure awesomeness.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I'm late by a month but whatever ( besides I'm seeing a repaly of the game with the commentary of Tuomas Virkkunen [ I hope ] ), I liked Xavi's goal the best. And to the thing with games, Crash Bandicoot is awsome.

Home of Barca Fans