Andy Carroll

C

Carefree

:lol:

You're probably the single thickest person I've ever come across on the internet.

This coming from Mr 'Andy Carroll is International class'? Apparently, I 'blindly' hate Carroll, but there's no ill-feeling from you towards Michael Owen?

.... and you had the nerve to call me a WUM. :lol:

Sewelly

You're probably one of the few people who thinks Carroll doesn't deserve a chance for England, tbh.

I don't even care about Owen, he is insignificant in terms of current ability and stature in the game. He was an excellent player at one stage in his career, now he barely registers on the map. It's a shame because it's probably injuries that have killed his career ultimately, but that's what his career is; Dead.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Carroll is definitely in top 5 strikers in the premier league right now, based on the current form.

During the season start, I wanted to compare how the two young '9' would fare this year... Carroll and Bojan. And till now Carroll is winner by miles

H

HanzDownerpantz

Sorry, but I had to create an account on the basis of carefree composing the most disasterouse argument i've ever read, your bias/hatred is so apparent it's cringeworthy.

What exactly are you basing this "overated" tag on btw? His horrible recent form, his lack of goals, his lack of effort/contribution? Jesus Christ man can we not hold out until he actualy shows any signs of a dip in form before jumping to these rediculas conclusions!

He is currently the 2nd top scorer in the league (behind Berba who has just scored 5 past Blackburn), AND has been a massive handfull for every defence he's come up against, people can only rate him on what they've seen, and so far during his first real season in the Premiership he has been pretty much unplayable.

But yeah, he doesn't play for Chelsea/Man U so he must be shite, eh? I bet you also believe he's poor on the ball, slow, has a horrible touch and posseses the only stand out attribute of been tall, yeah?

P.s your Darren Bent comparison is just plain silly, Bent is an exelent goal poacher, nothing more, he offers very little else in terms of helping the team, should he be in the England squad? Maybe so, he's a better goal-scorer than your beloved Owen thats for sure, does he deserve to be in ahead of Carroll? Well thats a differant question, both are differant players who offer a completely differant threat, and yoour failure to recognise this is doing you no favours. (The same goes for the likes of Defoe, Owen and even to a degree Crouch, who is more in the poacher mould than a Heskey/Davies/Cole-esque battering ram, who are the real players Carroll is competing with for an England shirt.)

Like the other guy said, definatly one of the thicker bunch you come across on the net, stick to netball/tennis mate, probably more within your range.

Love Hans x

This coming from Mr 'Andy Carroll is International class'? Apparently, I 'blindly' hate Carroll, but there's no ill-feeling from you towards Michael Owen?
And ofcourse this has nothing to do with the fact that Andy Carroll is currently in-form and scoring freely in what most would be quick to point out is a newly promoted side AND will be 23 by the time the Euros come round, where as Owen, who will be 32, is stuck in the reserves behind an uncapped Italian teenager :lol:

But I agree, we should just throw form out of the window in favour of a sick-note because he was World Class 5-10 years ago, do you think we should stick Banks in goal, or even go the whole hog and stick Charlton in the centre to pull the strings, perhaps line Moore's ashes (god rest his soul) along the edge of the box to partner Tony Adams? Anything but allow a young and promosing player of a 'lesser club' a chance, aye!

Absolute gold mate, you realy are something special.

Home of Barca Fans