Mario Gotze

CatalinR10

e386d086be634395e47a2031576a9460.gif

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
That's sad man. He'll have to work extremely hard in order to keep up with the demands of a pro footballer's physical fitness

Yannik

That's sad man. He'll have to work extremely hard in order to keep up with the demands of a pro footballer's physical fitness

I'm not a doctor, but I've read that he shouldn't be training at all for as along as he has it. Watzke said he doesn't expect Götze to be back anytime soon. Apparently it can't be cured, but it can be treated depending on how advanced it is when it got discovered. I think Götze will return at some point, but it's not that likely to happen before 2018 and it's also questionable wether he is still fit enough then to cut it at a high level

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm not a doctor, but I've read that he shouldn't be training at all for as along as he has it. Watzke said he doesn't expect Götze to be back anytime soon. Apparently it can't be cured, but it can be treated depending on how advanced it is when it got discovered. I think Götze will return at some point, but it's not that likely to happen before 2018 and it's also questionable wether he is still fit enough then to cut it at a high level

Well that's really tragic. I have no idea how the muscles are made weak (as in strength, endurance, etc or the ability to handle any kind of stress). I feel for Gotze

Fati_Future_BallonDor

his career is over. Was a special talent in Dortmund but destroyed his career when he went to Bayern. Nevertheless he will be always remembered for scoring the winning goal in WC final against Lionel Messi.

Home of Barca Fans