Lionel Messi .v. Cristiano Ronaldo

C

Carefree

Ronaldo's never 'really' been the best in the world. His best season was in 2006-07, not on a statistical level, but as a creative force he was a monster. Unfortunately for him, Kaka was head and shoulders above the rest that year. Arguably who was the best in 2007-08, but since 2009, Messi's gone a step further than everyone else, so any comparison between Messi and Ronaldo is irrelevant.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
why is this a debate anymore????? like half the barca team is better than ronaldo, this man is a joke and is a little bitch when his tap ins arent working :lol: man how sad was this guy

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Messi v Kun, Messi v Rooney, Messi v Cristina. It's all very tiresome, Leo's the world's best, there is no doubt.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
6 matches against each other and Messi has come out on top every single time. Time to end this discussion once and for all, honestly. I'm tired of this.

Ataraxia

that pass he made ( i ma sure you know which one) was one of the best I've seen ever. Not just the space it went but the fact that he ran past defenders so fluidly, kept perfect balance, spotted Villa at the same time and then managed to actually hit it that perfectly despite all that. I was still shocked and living the moment of the pass when Villa scored, it took me like 2-3 minutes to realize Barca scored.

gingerless

that pass he made ( i ma sure you know which one) was one of the best I've seen ever. Not just the space it went but the fact that he ran past defenders so fluidly, kept perfect balance, spotted Villa at the same time and then managed to actually hit it that perfectly despite all that. I was still shocked and living the moment of the pass when Villa scored, it took me like 2-3 minutes to realize Barca scored.

^ my feelings exactly :worthy:

J

Jordzibob

And yet somehow Wesley Sneijder is regarded as more likely to win the World Player of the Year award than Messi. Because he reached a CL Final and won the treble, (whilst still not playing as good as Messi), and reached a WC Final in a month where he played pretty mediocre and got a few very lucky goals. Sulley Muntari reached the CL final, lets give him the award.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Is the debate still appropriate!? I mean talk about comparing Ferrari to an AMBASSADOR(probably the oldest model car in my country!!)

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
And yet somehow Wesley Sneijder is regarded as more likely to win the World Player of the Year award than Messi. Because he reached a CL Final and won the treble, (whilst still not playing as good as Messi), and reached a WC Final in a month where he played pretty mediocre and got a few very lucky goals. Sulley Muntari reached the CL final, lets give him the award.

Welcome to FIFA, definition of clueless ...

Home of Barca Fans