Lionel Messi .v. Cristiano Ronaldo

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Even though his attitude is a bit repulsive, Ronaldo does not pick up other player's girl friends like Messi.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
FAIL!
espnronaldo.jpg

Wow, just wow...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I know i'm sitting on the Barcelona forum right now and all. But i think some of you, or should i say everyone? has abit unfair opinions. Sure messi is a great player and probably the best.But you guys praise him so much and make him look like he's some sort of alien and at least 3 times as good as Ronaldo. Sure he might be abit better but then again, as already stated, he's playing for a better team than ronaldo, and obviously get better pampered by the teammates making it easy for him.

Other than that, the reason why everyone despise and hate ronaldo and praise messi is because of their attitudes. Personally i don't like messi very much, or well i have nothing against him, but the people who loves him and trashing other good players that people comapare him with. Messi is a little happy troll and everyone (almost) likes that. "A down to earth kind of guy" As you say. And being that automatically gives him alot of fans. While at the same time ronaldo is a prick who complains and cries which people don't generally like. And being a prick and a person with a personality that noone likes, make people have a hard time admitting that they're good, they will _Always_ take the little troll when they rate the best player, which is the case here

I don't really think that you should care about how they're as a person when you do these threads, It's irrelevant. Just focus on how good they're at what they're doing. The midget can't even use his head. (Sorry for messy post, I'm abit drunk.)

This post has fine amount of fair points. Ronaldo is getting near a kind of casual hate figure and that's overshadowing his qualities.
I disagree with the bold part. ability to use one's head is not solely dependent on height. many other aspects are more important like your reading of your marker's moves you understanding of the ball's spin your timing of the jump your positioning etc etc. Messi have done some spectacular headers specially for Argentina as I can recall.

Even though his attitude is a bit repulsive, Ronaldo does not pick up other player's girl friends like Messi.

lol well, that case is not proved and it actually has more things to make one doubt its truth than the other way around.;)

I wonder when people will stop comparing these 2.:icon_neutral:

XaviMessiGirl

To the guy who said attitude doesn't matter, hell yes it does. Attitude, and the way you carry yourself on the pitch, is part of what makes you the player you are. Suppose Messi and Ronaldo were equal on all aspects everywhere, in all skill sets, hell they could look exactly the same too. Would you prefer the player that is humble and rarely has an attitude problem, or an arrogant serial diver who whines whenever something doesn't go his way?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
To the guy who said attitude doesn't matter, hell yes it does. Attitude, and the way you carry yourself on the pitch, is part of what makes you the player you are. Suppose Messi and Ronaldo were equal on all aspects everywhere, in all skill sets, hell they could look exactly the same too. Would you prefer the player that is humble and rarely has an attitude problem, or an arrogant serial diver who whines whenever something doesn't go his way?

+++

Well his awesome attitude didn't help him so much today i'm afraid. the only thing messi did was http://img576.imageshack.us/i/sadmidget.png/ crying like a girl.

Why do you guys let these people in?

What do you want from us? You and your team won the cup okay? CONGRATS! go fly a kite!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell this! +++++++

Home of Barca Fans