Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other - name please

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

M.L. King

The Preacher
Torres for me; he would bring a lot of range to our game, has a great heading ability so all round player which would suit very well to our system.

Evil

Shabazz
Torres, but at the same time he´ll be the hardest to get and Liverpool have no season to sell their best player.

I´d like us to try in this order: Torres, Benzema, Aguero, Villa. (we should never consider Adebayor !!)

S

Snyde

I'd rather we get Villa. Eto'o leaving is quite a possibility as he's not even talking about a new contract.

maz

I walk the line
Benzema is my number one...although i think villa could do a great job. Either of them would be brilliant.

The thing about those 2 players is not only are they clinical finishers but they can also drop deep and act as a playmaker. I know we cant be looking for a direct eto'o replacement but in order to keep the same system we need a player that can move around and also drop deep, like eto'o does.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Torres for me; but it is almost impossible to get him. He is a complete striker, he`s got pace, good ball control, passing and he also scores with his head. My second option is Benzema while he is similar type of player to Eto`o. But we said we are not interested any more in him so it is almost impossible too.
Adebayor is not even worth mentioning.

But we are not going to buy another striker if Eto`o stays.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I know roll. The poll suggest "if we lose Eto"
Problem is, and it was in the news again, Eto won`t negotiate a new contract before an end of the season.
Board has the right to know if he`s going to sign or not. There are more and more big clubs looking to sign our Eto replacement targets.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Yes I know about that, but maz posted somewhere that he is going to extend his contract if we win some trophies, and we now look certain to win at least one. So that`s what gives me faith:smile:.

Home of Barca Fans