Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other - name please

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Vedad is a good player, barca should replace him with Gudjohnsen. It would be great if Kun aguero plays for Barca as he is young and talented but still Bojan is here. Etoo should be replaced in 2010 by Torres or Pato.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Vedad is a good player, barca should replace him with Gudjohnsen. It would be great if Kun aguero plays for Barca as he is young and talented but still Bojan is here. Etoo should be replaced in 2010 by Torres or Pato.
Ibisevic?
In my opinion Demba Ba is fantastic player. He reminds me some much of Henry. He still got to prove himself but atm he is playing great.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Shouldn't we take out unrealistic targets? i mean for example i'd take Torres over any one of them any day but it's likely impossible so i'd go with Aguero.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I think Torres was mentioned few times in Spanish press as a possible target. Still, I agree it`s quite unrealistic

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Aguero - a fantastic player who would fit the barca-way-of-playing perfectly... we often forget he is only 20 years old. A man for the future besides being one of the best players in the world allready.
Might not be a striker but he can contribute a lot.

Benzema - nice player with nice skills.. one year older than aguero, hasn't done as much in france and ligue 1 as aguero has done in argentina and primera division...

Villa - the perfect striker but pep doesn't seem to like him + he is born 81 just like eto'o

Torres - will not leave liverpool so no need to talk about him.. if we want a big and strong player I believe Llorente is the right choice

Adebayor - sucks..

Therefore it's obvious, we should get aguero

Guys don't think that French ligue is low, its too hard to score because everyone put almost 9 defender agaisnt lyon so its not easy to score benzema scored 20 goal last year, im sure that if he played in Spain (la liga) he would score 30 goals or +.

barSELOna

French ligue is not low. A lot of players came from French ligue: Maicon, Essien, Drogba, Marquez, Yaya Toure, Keita ...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
You think other teams attack us? they almost play with 2 keepers other then the original one.

maz

I walk the line
Watching the daniel alves compilation that evil made reminds me how great of a crosser he can be. It would be great to combine him with benzema. Imagine alves crossing the ball in, benzema holding it up and messi/henry/iniesta coming into the box and taking a shot. Or even benzema scoring with a header.

Home of Barca Fans