Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other - name please

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
Yes I know about that, but maz posted somewhere that he is going to extend his contract if we win some trophies, and we now look certain to win at least one. So that`s what gives me faith:smile:.
No thats the thing...he said if we DONT win trophies he will leave. He didnt say that if we DO win trophies he will stay. I know they sound similar but he was only making one statement.

However it does make u think that if we win a trophy he would want to stay.

Evil

Shabazz
That sucks, I don´t like players who connect their staying with the club to winning trophies .. We don´t see players like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi Etc. saying stuff like that. All teams have rough patches, it´s those who stick around are the ones that are most loyal to the club. (This is just my opinion)

maz

I walk the line
That sucks, I don´t like players who connect their staying with the club to winning trophies .. We don´t see players like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi Etc. saying stuff like that. All teams have rough patches, it´s those who stick around are the ones that are most loyal to the club. (This is just my opinion)
U named players that have come through la masía. Eto'o is not a fcb product. He is a fcb PLAYER. As a footballer he is perfectly entitled to look for fresh pastures if the club he is at doesnt win a trophy for 3 seasons.

Eto'o owes nothing to fcb..in fact the club owes him alot. He has shown that he loves the club, but when u are a footballer, especially a striker that relies on speed, u dont have much time to play at your peak. U have maybe a window of 8 years or so (22 to 30) to be an vital part in a trophy-winning side. After that u lose speed and become a bit-part player.

Anyway no matter..because it looks like we will win a trophy this season, but if we didnt i would never hold it against him if he left. Its like cesc moving on from arsenal. Could anyone blame him?

Evil

Shabazz
I know what you mean maz, I'm not blaming Eto'o or calling him unloyal. It's diffrent for a homegrown player. I just don't find it appropriate for a player to say "If we don't win a trophy then I'll leave the club"

maz

I walk the line
To be fair he did give a lot of notice. Its not like he said "if we dont win a trophy this season ill leave". He said it last april, and in football thats a long time!

However the important thing is to differentiate between homegrown players and players brought in. If abidal left due to a barren spell for the club it is understandable. If iniesta leaves then that's bad.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I don`t see how Benzema is better than Torres, or Villa for that matter. He may be younger but he still has a lot to prove

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Aguero - a fantastic player who would fit the barca-way-of-playing perfectly... we often forget he is only 20 years old. A man for the future besides being one of the best players in the world allready.
Might not be a striker but he can contribute a lot.

Benzema - nice player with nice skills.. one year older than aguero, hasn't done as much in france and ligue 1 as aguero has done in argentina and primera division...

Villa - the perfect striker but pep doesn't seem to like him + he is born 81 just like eto'o

Torres - will not leave liverpool so no need to talk about him.. if we want a big and strong player I believe Llorente is the right choice

Adebayor - sucks..

Therefore it's obvious, we should get aguero

Barca_Ray_USA

We can only guess. They say Pep likes em tall. But also, reading the press you can tell he prefers Spanish players so who knows how this ends

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I would definitely go with Benzema. Aguero is so similar to Bojan and Bojan is 2 years younger.

Home of Barca Fans