El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Moved the post into a new thread.
Mind as well get the discussions going as I don't believe people will focus too much on CL this week.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
PUTA PUTA PUTA MADRIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!

Wish to fuck them all royally !

VISCAAAAAAAAAAAAA BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

F

Flavia

Masherano or Sergi? That's the big question. Or are we to see a double pivot?

I'd go with a 4-2-2-2:

VV
Alves - Puyol - Pique - Abidal
Masch - Busi
Xavi - Iniesta
Messi
-------- Villa

Juan03

I'd go with a 4-2-2-2:

VV
Alves - Puyol - Pique - Abidal
Masch - Busi
Xavi - Iniesta
Messi
-------- Villa

Pedrito MUST play imo, we would need his workrate to pressure up front

VV
Alves Puyol Pique Abidal
Busi
Xavi Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

that's what i would prefer, Pedro can also pressure Marcelo to stop him from going forward, I've watched alot of Madrid games this season and imo Marcelo has been one of their top 3 players this season.

Trillske

I just dont see Barcelona winning this, but I will enjoy it if they do. Contrary to everyone else I like Mourinho, but I still dont really like Real.

nebeer

Love is All
I also think that Pedro should start this one, as his pace can be really useful and it would add one more attacker up front (compared to the double pivot). Though I'm kinda wondering who would Pep pick as the DM. I'm more eager to start Masch for this one. Though there is every possibility that Sergi may start. We have to see who Pep plays tonight in the CL match. The one not starting today could be Pep's pick for the classico?

gingerless

pedro on the left, alves playing as a RW would be better for this kind of defense no?

either way i'm curious to see what pep is going to do and what mou is going to do

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I would prefer Mascherano and Busquets together, then Ronaldo will completely vanish.

Home of Barca Fans