User Tag List

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,226 of 1226

Thread: El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

  1. #1216
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by putogusiluz8 View Post
    No offense, but you're the epitome of "fanboy."
    Okey, so Im the epitome of "fanboy" of Xavi, Ibra, Milito, Ribery and Ronaldo (as fotballer, nothing else). Now what does that have to do with me dissliking when games are played out in the midfield/defence? Nothing and you know it.

    Seriously, a very small % here keep lashing out flamebate and, personaly, I feel you are destroying for the majority; I mean its only a mather of luck that Im the person to leave instead of biting back or weŽd have a thread full of imature trash.
    These are all facts IMO.

  2. #1217
    The Pale One
    putogusiluz8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,301
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillske View Post
    Okey, so Im the epitome of "fanboy" of Xavi, Ibra, Milito, Ribery and Ronaldo (as fotballer, nothing else). Now what does that have to do with me dissliking when games are played out in the midfield/defence? Nothing and you know it.

    Seriously, a very small % here keep lashing out flamebate and, personaly, I feel you are destroying for the majority; I mean its only a mather of luck that Im the person to leave instead of biting back or weŽd have a thread full of imature trash.
    I don't know, I guess fanboyism and delusion go hand in hand. You might be focusing on Ibra's nose too much. But seriously, everyone is going to be playing like Barca and Spain in a few years?

  3. #1218
    Junior Member
    Culeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im pretty sure if zlatan would have scored 40 goals last season and won us the treble and was still here he would be just another admirer amongst the rest of the world who think barca plays the best football ever seen..

  4. #1219
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by putogusiluz8 View Post
    I don't know, I guess fanboyism and delusion go hand in hand. You might be focusing on Ibra's nose too much. But seriously, everyone is going to be playing like Barca and Spain in a few years?
    As with a lot of other things, its still somewhat of an exponential growth in development. So yeah, if a general concensus is that its the way to go, give it 6-7 years. As evident with teams officialy saying they try - Milan and Arsenal to name two, though IŽd dissagree with Milan as they attack pretty quick and do stupid things in buildup - they cant do it today. But in 6-7 years, the whole squad is raised with whatever tactics we concider to be dominant now. And if weŽd teleport Barcelonas squad 6-7 years in the future, it probably woudnt be very special anymore.

    If you really want the offtopic answers, okey: I hated that Ibra played in Barcelona, even more evident in hindsight. IŽve loved watching him play in every other team, but in Barcelona it was pretty frustrating to watch. Before the transfer to Milan, obviously it could have been him just gone past his peak; hence the hindsight - he obviously wasnt. His dimension just wasnt used in Barcelona, whether his fault or the team/pep/whatever fault, im not touching that. It went to the point where I questioned why I was so fond of what he brings to the field.

    im pretty sure if zlatan would have scored 40 goals last season and won us the treble and was still here he would be just another admirer amongst the rest of the world who think barca plays the best football ever seen..
    It was actually last season I started to get frustrated, pretty much ate my own hand watching the games against Inter. And whatever was left of it I ate in WC.
    Last edited by Trillske; 8th December 2010 at 12:57 AM.
    These are all facts IMO.

  5. #1220
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nicosia, Free Cyprus
    Posts
    1,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillske View Post
    omg.... even watching the replay I fall asleep. (and its less frustrating because you know there is an end to it)


    Quote Originally Posted by Trillske View Post
    Yeah, seriously, I cant stand it... 2 minutes, sure, but when the ball makes it way to the teams own half again, and again, and a..zzz... it feels like hours. No im not a real Barca fan, I realize I would probably put up with it if I was.
    I liked second half more, because then Barcelona where comfortable to gamble a bit more with their passing.
    But by then the game was over, so I cant win entertainment wise.

    I guess I feel its a bit uncalled for as well, when it comes to possession and passing Barcelona simply have the absolute best players in the world, yet they are the team most terrified to take chanses in attack. And a lot of the frustration comes from the fact that, yeah, it seems to bring results. Looking at the fact that Barcelona and Spain both keep a 0 in the scoresheet almost constantly, this might just be the future of fotball.

  6. #1221
    The Right One ⇩
    DivineVisitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillske View Post
    As with a lot of other things, its still somewhat of an exponential growth in development. So yeah, if a general concensus is that its the way to go, give it 6-7 years. As evident with teams officialy saying they try - Milan and Arsenal to name two, though IŽd dissagree with Milan as they attack pretty quick and do stupid things in buildup - they cant do it today. But in 6-7 years, the whole squad is raised with whatever tactics we concider to be dominant now. And if weŽd teleport Barcelonas squad 6-7 years in the future, it probably woudnt be very special anymore.

    If you really want the offtopic answers, okey: I hated that Ibra played in Barcelona, even more evident in hindsight. IŽve loved watching him play in every other team, but in Barcelona it was pretty frustrating to watch. Before the transfer to Milan, obviously it could have been him just gone past his peak; hence the hindsight - he obviously wasnt. His dimension just wasnt used in Barcelona, whether his fault or the team/pep/whatever fault, im not touching that. It went to the point where I questioned why I was so fond of what he brings to the field.

    It was actually last season I started to get frustrated, pretty much ate my own hand watching the games against Inter. And whatever was left of it I ate in WC.
    Well i guess you can keep watching teams simply punt the ball from one end to the other and call it 'football' but the purists will stick to admiring the beauty that is FCBarcelona.

  7. #1222
    Senior Member
    gingerless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh... i get it now.

    you guys are being trolled, god damn.

  8. #1223
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, im not trolling, would never do that in a forum.
    Its not really an unique opinion either, was brought up more than ever in this years WC. I might be the only person crazy enough to voice this opinion in a barcelona forum but come on, I think that shoudnt be concidered a bad thing.

    Or I dunno, maybe preference is a better word. You like it, I fall asleep.
    These are all facts IMO.

  9. #1224
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nicosia, Free Cyprus
    Posts
    1,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillske View Post
    No, im not trolling, would never do that in a forum.
    Its not really an unique opinion either, was brought up more than ever in this years WC. I might be the only person crazy enough to voice this opinion in a barcelona forum but come on, I think that shoudnt be concidered a bad thing.

    Or I dunno, maybe preference is a better word. You like it, I fall asleep.
    Have you ever really noticed that Barca/Spain do not always pass the ball sideways? That the ball is passed and exchanged amongst players in myriads of diffferent ways and combinations that require technique,flair,dexterity,imagination,concentratio n,movement and stamina? If what you receive from Barca/Spain is sideways passing it must be that you are blind/stupid or has never really watched them play.

  10. #1225
    New signing
    thezone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    havent commented here yet since the forum was down just after the game but here it comes

    moooohaaaahahahahahaha

  11. #1226
    Tommy10
    Guest
    cool.. 5 el clasico goals.. 5 espana el clasico goals..
    4 espana players scored.. xavi 1, jeffren 1, pedro 1 & villa 2, this will go in history!!
    Last edited by Tommy10; 24th February 2011 at 10:03 PM.