Fernando Torres

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
we got torres we would win la liga..... great player got speed skill finishing headers tricky strength

J

Jordzibob

=[ Please? Cant we just sign Torres? Replace Eto, the only player I'd be happy to replace him with is Torres, otherwise he cant be replaced.

Fernando Torres would be perfect for Barca I think, I have no justification for this or a particular argument.....I just dont really see what he has to gain by staying at Liverpool, unless they change that fat idiot of a manager. Sign for Barcelona....please =[!

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Well, don't say that to benitez. He won the CL and also two la liga with valencia. And he won both of them by beating zidane, figo, and ronaldo of madrid. I like valencia at that time, though i love barca all the way, it's nice to see someone can beat madrid. Too bad at that time is not us who beat the galacticos. Even i think valencia played a better football than madrid at that time. Why? cause madrid rely on zidane, figo, and ronaldo skills. On the other hand, benitez valencia's played a much more team game.

J

Jordzibob

Oh no, I dont doubt his ability as a manager at all, he's just a bit of an idiot

"The team with the most points at the end of the premiership isnt neccessarily the best....." Yes it is, thats the point, shut up

His stupid little rants at Alex Ferguson the whole year, like when he sat down in that press conference and got out his little list of facts, seriously, why? Whats the point?
Everytime he tried to insult Ferguson this year, Ferguson made him look so so stupid. The worst of it was when at the end of the premiership, Benetiz REFUSED to congratulate Alex Ferguson, what a ****

sammy

lol

Yeah, epl managers often act like that. Benitez, wenger, fergie, and mourinho could never be friends. :D

But it seems that wenger and fergie were starting to act like gentlemen. Well, it should be, cause i think they both are the best manager in epl.

R

Red Devil

lol

Yeah, epl managers often act like that. Benitez, wenger, fergie, and mourinho could never be friends. :D

But it seems that wenger and fergie were starting to act like gentlemen. Well, it should be, cause i think they both are the best manager in epl.

These two had respect for eachother its only since the money came to Chelsea that Fergie has started to respect Wenger . There both fighting the same battle against the money machine clubs like Chelsea and City so they respect eachothers teams.

sammy

Well, they should be. Man utd is the best team in england in ten years. Arsenal, though they won nothing in recent years, is always fighting for titles with their under 23 squad, thanks to wenger. They both should respect each other.

R

Red Devil

Well, they should be. Man utd is the best team in england in ten years. Arsenal, though they won nothing in recent years, is always fighting for titles with their under 23 squad, thanks to wenger. They both should respect each other.

As of last season we are the best team in England full stop mate .

We are level on league titles with Liverpool but we are ahead on Fa cup's .

Domestic we are on top in terms of trophys but they have had miles more success in europe which even though I hate them I have to admire they know how to win european trophys. But were getting there and in the next ten years I expect us to either draw level or over take them in terms of European cups.

sammy

I hope that gerrard and torres will fully fit next season, and man utd sign the right person to play right wing. If that happen, we will see a good epl season next year. Oh yeah, also hoping arsenal could find fabregas partner in midfield, someone who could dirty works in midfield, and someone in defensive heart. And as for chelsea, hope they pick the right manager this time.

If that scenarios happens, it would be fantastic for epl.

JackSparrow

Torres in Barca would be a dream come true.
not gonna happen tough.. at least not this year or while Rafa is in L'pool... maybe in a few years.. that would be perfect!

Home of Barca Fans