Fernando Torres

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Although praising a young top-of-his-form striker from liverpool might be tougher then debt-ridden Valencia.

MinaFCB

Fernando Torres said that Barca is much better than Manchester and if both teams go to final he assures that Barca would win it.

"Barca is obviously the best team in the Europe"-said Torres

He emphasised quality of some Manchester's players like Berbatov,Tevez and Giggs."Their squad is terrific,but their weakest point is that team suffers a lot when they dont have possesion and that 's good for Barca"

"Barca has much more quality than they do,and i am sure that if they meet,Barca will have high rate of ball possesion and that will hurt United"

S

Snyde

(EDIT: continuing from the last page..)

Also he once credited part of his success to their goalkeeping coach who he said analyzed opponent goalkeepers and told him their weaknesses so he could utilize them. That he'd become one of the best strikers in the world was something few imagined as he was never THAT good for Atleti.

Zqa-

I think they knew. Everyone knew he had HUGE potential, Atletico were just not good enough, and too unstable.

S

Snyde

Also Atleti put huge pressure on him and IMO Liga's defences don't suit him as much as EPL's do (high line etc)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think they knew. Everyone knew he had HUGE potential, Atletico were just not good enough, and too unstable.
I don't think they knew he'd be 3rd in the Balon d' Or and ( according to the English media ) the best striker in the world.

ranjix

Jefecito
I heard that Liverpool owner had a huge loss and may sell some players. How about buying Torres and reducing their loss??? :lol:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think there would be an outcry from Scousers if Liverpool let Torres go and it would be for god know's how much.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yea i it will never happen i can dream El nino in the Barca kit... messi and torres running at you game over

Home of Barca Fans