Fernando Torres

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
werewolfv.jpg

Wow. Some Liverpool fans :lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7B5ftOV3FYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Official, and from Chelsea TV. This is by far the gayest anything I've ever seen.... they're singing about his hair and how his blue shirt brings out his eyes. :lol:

is anyone else here that is hispanic a little offended??

F

Flavia

Chelsea in 4th, could be out of next season's ucl... If that happens, then will Torres change clubs again?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea in 4th, 5 points behind City with 2 games in hand? We've got no worries about making the CL, hell, the way Arsenal are going we can make 2nd, and if we keep up form and beat Man Utd in our double header, well, you never know. :p

C

Carefree

The amount of chances we create and spurn he could hit 20 goals quite comfortably from now until May. He's eligible to play in Europe right now too.

The Mancs have slipped up - 7 points behind them if we win today against Liverpool. Man Utd have to go to Anfield, The Emirates and Stamford Bridge, plus play City and us at Old Trafford.

If results swing our way we could be top within the next few weeks. Watch this space, interesting times ahead.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The amount of chances we create and spurn he could hit 20 goals quite comfortably from now until May. He's eligible to play in Europe right now too.

The Mancs have slipped up - 7 points behind them if we win today against Liverpool. Man Utd have to go to Anfield, The Emirates and Stamford Bridge, plus play City and us at Old Trafford.

If results swing our way we could be top within the next few weeks. Watch this space, interesting times ahead.

:rofl1:

Trequartista

The good
Torres, Anelka and Drogba will never work.

Anelka is probably not the problem,it was always a problem for Anchelotti to find his best position and him as a trequartista is a very good Idea.
Drogba-Torres is the problem,how can they play with two number nines,both are not similar but they have many things in commom and when you play wih 2 strikers you need either someone to do the playmaking role(Drogba is a decent playmaker and he creates many chances for his team-mates but he is not good at doing that from deep positions) ala Zlatan/Messi/RVP or you need some striker who always drops to the wings like Villa.
Carlo then tried this problem by playing wth the diamon leaving the plamaking role for Anelka but the Diamond was always awful for Chelsea,it neeed very attacking minded Fullbacks,central midfielders who can cover them.
Its too early to say that it will be a failure but this signing is awful on paper plus Torres is a good all around striker but he is probably not worth more than half the money Chelsea paid for him,they should have gone for Aguero or Suarez in my opinion.

The amount of chances we create and spurn he could hit 20 goals quite comfortably from now until May. .

No

Trillske

Okey so Torres still seems to be bad. Again, why did Chelsea pay such a fortune for a has been? Is it pure marketing value? I guess I´d buy that. Torres going to Chelseas was huge for their market value. For instance, the whole reason me and a lot of people with me even bothered with watching this game was because of that transfer.

Of course, he could shape up. But I just cant see that chance beeing worth so much.

Home of Barca Fans