if you were made barcelona's coach...

Richard.H

Buy back Maxi Lopez to replace Villa, Oleguer to replace Dani Alves, and Giuly to replace Pedro. Guaranteed 6 titles there.

J

Jordzibob

Pastore and LLorente in. I dont think we need to buy CB's because Muniesa and Fontas-who I thought looked very good against Almeria (but lets not forget they played probably the worst any team has ever played against us, my fucking god they were so bad) are good enough to step up, although I like Breno :D sign him too! If we got a big centre forward I think we'd be set, and make no mistake we do need a proper centre forward because Villa is so much better cutting in from the left, and Messi and Pedro are strikers specific, it would solve the height issue aswell. Pity Bojan is shite, we woudlnt have an issue then. Torres imo is out of the question and when Liverpool dont finish in the CL places this year I think he'll go to Chelsea in the Summer. Cesc isnt a replacement for Xavi, I know he's a great player n'all and Pep could work with him to make him sit deeper etc, but I'd prefer Pastore, think he's got more potential. In any case, there isnt a proper replacement for Xavi, nobody can do the job he does so well as he does, and everytime Iniesta and Cesc are put together in CM in the Spain team, they've looked shit. Needs work.

Home of Barca Fans