• Adriano

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Abidal

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's early November and already 13 of Barca first team members made the scoresheet. And when we count out Valdes and Pinto we are left with this quartet:

Jeffren
Mascherano
Adriano
Abidal

Note: You are allowed to have a multiple choice.

desoe

Jeffren will score, if he plays. Scoring against a team from the bottom on Camp Nou especially would be easy for him, but that's if he plays. (beware Jeffry, Nolito is starting to step up)

Mascherano - don't think so

Abidal - I don't think he'll ever score a goal in his career, leave this season alone

Adriano - umm, don't know

XaviMessiGirl

If Jeffren is ever fit for a long enough period of time and is played, he will score eventually.

Don't think Masch or Abidal will score. Adriano I'm not sure about, I wasn't familiar with him before he came to Barca.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Because Pinto s a goalkeeper lmao, I know he's God but he cant do everything

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Bojan ripping off my threadzzzz!!!!

I wanted to vote Jeffren and Adriano but I clicked on Jeffren and Abidal. But Abidal shoudl really score one anyway so no problem!

X

xaviniesta

i hope adriano will score, he needs a goal just like bojan did

desoe

Seriously, they should give Abidal a chance to score from a penalty, when we're leading with 2-3-4 goals or something. It's REALLY sad to not have even EVEN ONE goal in your entire career. I mean, a lot of worse players than Eric scored and continue to score goals, but he's just cursed I guess. Even Oleguer has a goal for us.

p.s. doh! I just saw he scored for Lyon in a Cup game, but anyway. Still sad :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jeffren it is...
I don't know what are the chances of Masch, Abidal or Adriano to score but having only 3 first team players that haven't scored a goal is just amazing. And it's only November.

Home of Barca Fans