Training sessions

F

Fonske

hey,
i'm a belgian fan of barca and visiting from wednesday till saturday.

Since there is no match at these days I wondered if it was possible to go and see a training session.

If so, is there a time schedule somewhere available and are the training fields close to camp nou?

thanks!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that shouldn`t be a problem. In January Barca moved their training to Ciutat Esportiva, which is 4,5 km away from Camp Nou.
Maybe someone else knows the details

Evil

Shabazz
Hey mate, welcome to the forum. Like Bojan said Ciutat Esportiva recently, so all the training sessions are held there. As far as I know (please correct me if im wrong), training sessions do not always have a fixed time. Guardiola sets them, sometimes morning, and sometimes evening sessions at diffrent timings, you need to check a day or two before with the club to make sure. Hope you good trip, and If you do get there please show us some pictures ;)

I'll move this topic to the 'Travel section' since it isn't related to FC Barcelona news.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Ok, I am visiting Barcelona in June.
So my question is. When are players allowed to go on holiday and is there any chance of seeing training session in June...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Training sessions are no longer open to the public and the team will be on holiday in June anyway. Watching training is boring as hell anyway.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Training sessions are no longer open to the public and the team will be on holiday in June anyway. Watching training is boring as hell anyway.
True, but you are so close to your favorite players...
I thought they are on holiday but needed someone to confirm that.
Ty.

B

barbys

Training

Hi all,
I will be in Barcelona from 27 to 30 April, I would know if I can see the training on saturday 28 April or the team will be in Madrid for a match with Rayo? Generally the day before the match the team is training in barcelona?
Thanks a lot!!
Simone

Leogirl

I will probably visit Camp Nou in July, but I suppose the guys might be vacationing then, so i am not even dreaming about catching a glimpse of any pf them.:lol:

Antimilan

The training sessions are not open to the public except once or twice a year.

Really ? Damn.... I would so like to make a photo with some of the players, and film while swearing at Mourinho (considering that Madrid will also train before the match).

Yury

I want to attend a training session

I want to attend a training session.I am going from Russia to visit Platja d'Aro,in 7 th September till 18 th September.Barcelona have no official game at home stadium in this period. Is it real to visit training session of Barcelona? Thank you.

Tomchin

I want to attend a training session.I am going from Russia to visit Platja d'Aro,in 7 th September till 18 th September.Barcelona have no official game at home stadium in this period. Is it real to visit training session of Barcelona? Thank you.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that normally the training-sessions are not open to public. Once or twice a year Barca do some training-sessions that are open to the public, but no idea when that will be.

F

Flavia

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that normally the training-sessions are not open to public. Once or twice a year Barca do some training-sessions that are open to the public, but no idea when that will be.
That's correct, it's rarely open to the public.

King Leo

Banned
just curious why? back in 2006 I attended a Real Madrid training that included the likes of Roberto Carlos, Raúl and Nistelrooy. I went with my cousin who's a Madrid member (socio) and it was easy as showing the badge. Do we not have that right with Barca?

Tomchin

Under Pep, the training sessions were usually behind closed doors I think (only the first 15min were open to the press?). I guess under Tito it will be similar.

And why? Because Pep doesn't want that journalists see the tactical concepts that he explains in training-sessions I guess.

Home of Barca Fans