Training sessions

NvanMJ

just curious why? back in 2006 I attended a Real Madrid training...

In 2006 you could attent almost ever Barça training session next to Camp Nou without a soci badge, but times change. Training behind closed doors is the big wish of almost every club trainer these days and becomes more and more common.

BojanNo9

Is there any point in making a trip down to the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is anything for me to see if I made a trip down to barcelonas training ground? Is it possible I could get my jersey signed when someone is leaving or is this very difficult to do? I would just like anyones autograph (even pinto :p)

Is there anything to see?

G

Gemlord

In my view it is well worth a trip to the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper as long as you realise that you might not see any 1st team players. Try to find out what time they are beginning and ending their training session at, and be at the training ground around these times. You may just see players leaving in their cars, they usually stop briefly for some autographs then speed away. There is the added problem of more than one exit so you have to take a gamble. It is usually best to go with the attitude of just being at the training ground and anything else that you see is a bonus.

Iniestafan

Hello,
I´m from Germany and I`ll visit Barcelona in august or early september 2014. Since there is no match I wondered if its possible to visit a training session and maybe get some autographs from players like Messi, Neymar and Iniesta. Do you know if I can visit the training and meet players there? Or has Barcelona a home test match at these days? I think the dates are´nt sure, so can you tell me your experiences for the last years and where the team trains?
Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans