Would You Support Zlatan Ibrahimović Coming Back From His Loan?

If Zlatan Ibrahimović does come back from his loan with AC Milan, would you be ok?

• Total voters

barca96

It seems that a lot of the Ibra symphatiserz have turned their back on him.
Haha.
A leopard never changes it's spots guys.
And most importantly, he never suited us.
Look at the way we play now. More fluidity, through balls, diagonal runs, successful back heels etc

Richard.H

It seems that a lot of the Ibra symphatiserz have turned their back on him.
Haha.
A leopard never changes it's spots guys.
And most importantly, he never suited us.
Look at the way we play now. More fluidity, through balls, diagonal runs, successful back heels etc

Yeah I agree. The matches this season seem far more entertaining also. Last year I was bored to death on so many matches. I don't know if it was because we played slower that season but it was really boring for me for some reason. This season I see flashes of 08-09 more, which by far was the most entertaining season as a Barca fan.

I

Iniesta6

No, absolutely not after what he and his bastard Raiola said about Pep and Barca.. and he totally doesn't suit by Barca

Ocelot

NO. I still think he would have been good if he stayed but after those comments he said about Pep. He can fu*k off

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You wait if he comes back next year, at least over half the people who said no here, will be telling us that he is the 2nd best striker in the world after Villa and God's gift to football and a brilliant professional...

dalitis8

Banned
You wait if he comes back next year, at least over half the people who said no here, will be telling us that he is the 2nd best striker in the world after Villa and God's gift to football and a brilliant professional...

You are exaggerating, though many will shift their positions as radically as you are describing, I think you are being unfair. I have been very consistent with my take on Ibra for about a year now. He is talented, but his lack of pace,mobility and balance mean that he is wholly unsuitable to Barca's brilliant style of play. How he does in more conventional and lesser teams is nothing but a secondary concern to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fortunately for us, Ibra is scoring for AC Milan and they will be compelled to keep him, and we will have some of that wasted money back.

dalitis8

Banned
It is telling that many non-Barca fans in here want us to have him back...:lol:

Why would one want to make his team worse is the first question that springs to mind...

Home of Barca Fans