Would You Support Zlatan Ibrahimović Coming Back From His Loan?

If Zlatan Ibrahimović does come back from his loan with AC Milan, would you be ok?

• Total voters
R

RidiQLus

If Zlatan Ibrahimović does come back from his loan with AC Milan, would you be ok with it?

Explain & discuss.

*Note: Votes are public.

zlatan-ibrahimovic-fc-bacelona.jpeg

Last edited:

Richard.H

It really depends on the outcome of our season. If our season turns bad, then we'll definitely need him. If we have a good season, then he will do more harm than good.

ricknattery

If he does come back(i just don't see this happening, probably we will sell him for an even a lower price). We wouldnt have other optin than support him, like any other Barca player
Of course I don't want this to happen after what happened this summer

MoFroBo

The only possible way him to come back if Pep was sacked. But the fans/players would be too much confused and the player himself I am sure will never come back to Barca.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he could potentially come back as pep is out of a contract and if he does not resign zlatan has the potential to come back, but i think milan are obligated to buy him

F

Flavia

I voted yes, but only if he apologizes to Pep. But I don't see that happening.

Guardian

Sell the big nose, he looks like a dirty witch. And get
F-E-R-N-A-N-D-O----L-L-O-R-E-N-T-E
If Real Madrid signed him, I would hang myself

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
there should be a third option:

"no, because he's a disruptive cunt who first had his agent diss Pep, and then openly did it himself"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only way he could come back is if Pep resigns AND Milan doesn't exercise their option to buy. So it's a very slim possibility.
Either way, I wouldn't want him back. He doesn't suit Barca.

Home of Barca Fans