Page 841 of 841 FirstFirst ... 341741791831839840841
Results 12,601 to 12,614 of 12614

Thread: Luis Enrique

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    So Unzué went from a candidate to become Barca coach to failing with Celta and Girona only to be back as an assistant with his old boss?
    I remember when the seniors wanted him as Barca coach lol
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    So Unzué went from a candidate to become Barca coach to failing with Celta and Girona only to be back as an assistant with his old boss?
    Unzue apparently rejected to be Lucho's assistant.

BTW, Spain will play away against the Netherlands and vs Germany at Bernabeu in March.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enrique lecturing anyone on 'disloyalty' What a total cunt.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 27th November 2019 at 02:07 PM.
    People are boring.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was always clear that Lucho would return whenever he wanted to return, yet Robert Moreno changed his mind later lol.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    It was always clear that Lucho would return whenever he wanted to return, yet Robert Moreno changed his mind later lol.
    Underhanded 'whenever he wanted'... What's clear is that it was never clear what they wanted to do. Federation never said anything concrete, because it's impossible to predict how long the man would have been grieving his tragedy. Which is why he's a fucking pisspot for blaming the permanent stand-in for actually asking nicely if he can continue the work he started in June.

It's obvious the guy was told "manage as if you were to manage the team at the Euros". So why not let him instead of throwing him under the bus as if he wronged you? Unless he said something out of line to him about his daughter privately, I see zero need for wording it the way he did. There is nothing disloyal about asking to see out your contract.
    People are boring.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic wolfe with his hot takes. How about you focus on why that team of yours isn't even able to beat PSG at home these days

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol sod off Jamdav.
    People are boring.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Lol sod off Jamdav.
    Not true at all, folks.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still cannot comprehend how overrated Luis Enrique is here.. He is a carbon copy of Valverde, only difference is that the team showed a bit more discipline that's it.

I think of Valverde is a continuation of the devil work done (or not done) by Enrique. Often times people complain about Liverpool away 0-4 and Rome away 0-3 claiming that the coach learned nothing. But your selective memory omit the part where Enrique 's team got done in the exact same fashion twice also without having learned anything, worse still, it happened within one month. PSG 0-4 and juventus 0-3. And he had primé MSN on top.

Luis Enrique and Valverde are of the same breed and both will be exposed in their post-Barcelona careers. Actually I was chocked Enrique got called to coach the national team.
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep highly overrated, I think Moreno is better than him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Childish from LE. There was no need to label Moreno as disloyal. For what? Wanting to continue managing the team for the coming tournament? He's shown himself to be more than capable of doing so, any coach with any resemblance of ambition would've asked to continue to manage the team. Of course it would've been difficult to go back to the way things were before but if so, handle it better. There was really, absolutely no need what so ever to label Moreno as disloyal and say that I, the mighty LE, fired him in that presser. Could've kept it classy and said nothing more than that Moreno has mutually resigned for whatever made up excuse.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michelco View Post
    Childish from LE. There was no need to label Moreno as disloyal. For what? Wanting to continue managing the team for the coming tournament? He's shown himself to be more than capable of doing so, any coach with any resemblance of ambition would've asked to continue to manage the team. Of course it would've been difficult to go back to the way things were before but if so, handle it better. There was really, absolutely no need what so ever to label Moreno as disloyal and say that I, the mighty LE, fired him in that presser. Could've kept it classy and said nothing more than that Moreno has mutually resigned for whatever made up excuse.
    Moreno has talked about how bad he was treated, he himself admitted he was hired because no coach was gonna sign for a temporary job. Basically he knew he was hired until LE situation is resolved.
    He said before he will welcome LE back as a 1st team coach and he would be back as his assistant.
    The way I see it, he used LE twice during his troubled times. Once acting cute saying he will accept being back as assistant, then saying he was treated poorly.
    LE had every right to talk in public.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luis Enrique isn't a cuck lmao, I like his ballsy press conference he came out swinging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roberto Moreno totally backstabbed Luis Enrique when he refused to sidestep for him when Luis wanted to come back. One should always be aware of how you got to where you are in life and this Moreno cunt totally forgot that.

If it wasnt for Luis Enrique, Roberto Moreno would still be a lowly regional manager in spanish fourth of fifth division. In fact he was working in a department store and teaching football theory on weekends when Luis Enrique picked him up in 2007. What would this cunt have ever achieved in life without Luis Enrique? He brought Roberto Moreno with him everywhere, Barsa, Celta, Roma and the national team. And he thanked Luis by fucking him over in the worst possible manner.

And talk about a dick move on Morenos part by implying that Luis should thank him for taking over the NT, what an absolute cunt, the guy is a fucking nobody that scored the gig of his life entierly thanks to Luis. Disgusting ungrateful cunt.
    Last edited by Xtroverto; 2nd December 2019 at 12:41 PM.