Luis Enrique

God Serena

So you are saying Real and Barca are pretty much the same when it comes to building the team. That's how you feel when you see Real and Barca on the pitch: Same shit with different sets of players.

I'd love for you to explain how we're any different than Madrid. It'd be great to hear.

mssarm

I'd love for you to explain how we're any different than Madrid. It'd be great to hear.

We are not: we fire coaches mid season, we don't buy players who look ugly,we tell coaches to lose weight because they look fat. We collect players so the rest of world calls our team "Galactico". That's why we bought Suarez and it had nothing to do with the fact that we desperately needed a striker and Suarez desperately wanted to join Barca. Our legends are leaving the club through the backdoor because we don't appreciate them. Didn't we fire Tata for no trophy the same way they fired Ancelotti? And recently we started to play like Real Madrid anyways, so why the fuck be a fan of Barca anyways.

Last edited:

God Serena

We are not: we fire coaches mid season,

Although we probably should...

we don't buy players who look ugly,

That's not really a Real Madrid thing, that's a Perez mistake. Most Madrid fans hate him with this being one of the reasons why.

we tell coaches to lose weight because they look fat.

Once again, that's a Perez thing. Most Madrid fans hate him with this being one of the reasons why.

We collect players so the rest of world calls our team "Galactico".

That's a Perez thing. Most Madrid fans hate him with this being one of the reasons why.

That's why we bought Suarez and it had nothing to do with the fact that we desperately needed a striker and Suarez desperately wanted to join Barca.

We desperately needed every player we bought, obviously. So much so that we illegally purchase players like Neymar and splash Galatico like money on players like Paco, Vidal and Arda Turan.

Our legends are leaving the club through the backdoor because we don't appreciate them.

Valdes and Dani both left for this very reason. Xavi was close to doing the same until Lucho convinced him to stay another season. Not to mention Pedro, lol.

Didn't we fire Tata for no trophy the same way they fired Ancelotti? And recently we started to play like Real Madrid anyways, so why the fuck be a fan of Barca anyways.

The difference is most Madrid fans were enraged by Ancelotti getting sacked, while Tata was hired purely as a placeholder for Lucho, and probably would have been sacked much sooner if his employment were under any different conditions.

mssarm

I got a news for you..Perez is Real Madrid and fans don't protest him much..and you are telling we are exactly like them. I still want to hear why you are not RM fan
Paco, Arda and Vidal are Galactico purchasing? Really?:lol:
Dani and Victor both offered contracts, don't forget.. When Valdes was injured the club offered him to renew, unlike the case with Casillas...
and Tata being a placeholder for Lucho:facepalm: What's next: Trump is an alien who came to earth do anal probs in White House?

Last edited:

God Serena

I got a news for you..Perez is Real Madrid and fans don't protest him much..and you are telling we are exactly like them. I still want to hear why you are not RM fan

I'm not a Real Madrid fan because I'm a Barca fan. That's a really fucking stupid question.

Paco, Arda and Vidal are Galactico purchasing? Really?:lol:

We spent more on those three than Madrid spent on Di Maria and Benzema. Only difference is Real Madrid actually makes an effort to bring in players who help their team.

Dani and Victor both offered contracts, don't forget.. When Valdes was injured the club offered him to renew, unlike the case with Casillas...

Dani wasn't renewed until last moment with him coming very close to being released on a free. Him leaving despite having a chance to renew the following season is largely because of this. Valdes had already decided he was leaving before his injury and it's an all around mystery why he left, although it clearly wasn't on good terms.

and Tata being a placeholder for Lucho:facepalm: What's next: Trump is an alien who came to earth do anal probs in White House?

I was under the impression this was common knowledge. Lucho was our definite next choice to be manager if Tito didn't continue after the Bayern humiliation, but the board convinced him not to resign, so Lucho went to Celta, and shortly after that Tito resigned anyways, due to health issues. Reports say Zubi had to google who the hell Tata Martino even was before they hired him. The problems with Tata were apparent throughout a large part of the season and talks of Lucho being the one to replace him at the end of the season with Celta were ongoing months before the season actually ended.

Total-Football

If i could meet him i will ask him just a single question about his fetish .. if this rotation or whatever the fuck you call it is sooo important , so cruel to the way you perceive foot-ball management .. so importANt that most players don't get to play 2 or three games in a row .. then why the fuck am i seing MSN playing every single game-minute-second from day 1 of the season until the last game with the exception of injuries and suspensions .. and we are talking about the players we drain the most ! so are those three some kind of supermen and the rest of the squad are made of glass or what ?! this is just a logical question that has absolutely no logical answer at all !!! if you really believe in your system , fine then apply to all the players , even to different degrees , no problem .. but you are rambling and even bragging about this shit all the time .. and you exempt some players, why ? don't tell because it ll jeopardize 3 points because i'm fucking sure we already lost valuable points (resting) rakitic and iniesta in games during which they had no business resting in .

Last edited:

Richard.H

If i could meet him i will ask him just a single question about his fetish .. if this rotation or whatever the fuck you call it is sooo important , so cruel to the way you perceive foot-ball management .. so importANt that most players don't get to play 2 or three games in a row .. then why the fuck am i seing MSN playing every single game-minute-second from day 1 of the season until the last game with the exception of injuries and suspensions .. and we are talking about the players we drain the most ! so are those three some kind of supermen and the rest of the squad are made of glass or what ?! this is just a logical question that has absolutely no logical answer at all !!! if you really believe in your system , fine then apply to all the players , even to different degrees , no problem .. but you are rambling and even bragging about this shit all the time .. and you exempt some players, why ? don't tell because it ll jeopardize 3 points because i'm fucking sure we already lost valuable points (resting) rakitic and iniesta in games during which they had no business resting in .

MSN needs to play because attack is the most important part of Lucho's system. Also, Alcacer is nowhere near the quality of MSN. He can't rotate them and even if he does, he will need to severely change the formation. Mid was never the focus of this Barca team under Lucho. It was always the strong attack and defense that carried us to the trophies.

IMO, our team is fuked (and always was fuked) when MSN is not in form. This year it's even worse because both Neymar and Suarez have been underperforming. If they don't go back to last years or treble season form, then idk how we are going to win any trophies.

Ok, I may be exaggerating but it's hard to disagree that without MSN performing our team would be in serious shambles regardless of how good/bad the mid is.

Alik

What I expect is that Lucho will stop rotating come the second half of the season, and the team will get in form.

Home of Barca Fans