Page 808 of 817 FirstFirst ... 308708758798806807808809810 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 12255

Thread: Luis Enrique

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    If only it was only that one...
    It's the worst of the lot. You never know what'll happen in an away game but to lose the league because of a home game against Alaves is worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

It's not just La Liga he ruined for us with his suicide rotation policy.

Mathieu starting against Juventus and not making the bench in the return leg shows something is wrong with him.

And I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him making us drop 2 points against Madrid by bringing on Arda as a "Defensive sub".

It's like Lucho knows the players less than we do. It's bizarre.

I swear if i was payed to destroy barca. It will be close to impossible to achieve what lucho have done.

Hard to know how to feel about his time in charge. After all we won the treble, and the double but terrible tactical decision making, transfers and baffling rotational policies have really ruined what could of been another dominant period. Really, we only lack a quality right back and central midfielder from being the best again, we just got to hope for a manager who's capable of seeing/doing that.

he stated off pretty good because we won the treble, and then the double and then made some terrible signings and terrible tactical decision making and terrible team selection like playing mathieu at left back in the ist leg against juventus in the champions leagues because of his mistakes juve scored and won the ist leg that cost barca the champions league. he's stopped barca playing the barca way of playing football so he's not the right man for the job and needs to be replaced.

He will always regret the way in which he handled some of the rotations this season. It's a shame because this team should be proud to only finish 3 points behind Madrid. The fact that the gap isn't bigger is actually a commendable achievement considering that we played against 12 men this season.

A league and cup double for successive seasons would have been a great achievement. It was not meant to be unfortunately.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    So this is it. Lucho's last match at Camp Nou as Barca manager

Crazy.Only 2 matches left and the season is already over.Atleast he has the chance to say goodbye with another trophy.
    The season overall was dissapointing with some very poor performances but we also had our moments like the 6:1 against PSG and Messi goal to decide Clasico which i won´t forget.

One amazing season, one very good season, and one bad season. Overall, Lucho's time at Barcelona is a success, but it could have been even better if he just wouldn't have been so damn stubborn.

Sad way to end, some great memories, yes he made mistakes but certainly hasn't been helped by those above, hopevwe go out in style against eibar and then in the copa final

Ironic he is asking the supporters to go and see the Barça B game tonight.

o Fenômeno
    One hell of a rollercoaster this season. Highest highs and the lowest lows with a lot of crazy loops that left our head spinning. Honestly his third season has been an intense mixed reception but even he knew it was his time to go. I'm just thankful we have a copa final to look forward to.
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic5827_23.gif

Quote Originally Posted by UEFA_Barça_Chris View Post
    One hell of a rollercoaster this season. Highest highs and the lowest lows with a lot of crazy loops that left our head spinning. Honestly his third season has been an intense mixed reception but even he knew it was his time to go. I'm just thankful we have a copa final to look forward to.
    Yea, me too. A Copa final is still something. And a Supercup with Madrid is always a nice way to start the season. I imagine that if Valverde would win that he will have something to build on for the season.
    Last edited by serghei; 20th May 2017 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    One amazing season, one very good season, and one bad season. Overall, Lucho's time at Barcelona is a success, but it could have been even better if he just wouldn't have been so damn stubborn.
    I'd say last season was just okay, our good start was able to cushion our fall that started in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    I'd say last season was just okay, our good start was able to cushion our fall that started in 2016.
    Nah. We beat Madrid 4-0 on their home ground, and won the double. Overall, it was a very good to even great season. We lost some steam at the end, but got back in time for a strong finish.