Page 699 of 699 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699
Results 10,471 to 10,478 of 10478

Thread: Luis Enrique

Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    I hate our concept of defending a 1-0 lead. When Lucho, pulls this tactic is always to early in the second half and we are forced to suffer for the next 30-40 minutes and rely on the counter to try and get an additional goal.

Sometimes it works but when it fails it fucks us and the team goes into a panic trying to get another goal which leaves the team in even more disarray state and even more prone to concede another goal. that 1-0 lead we had ends up being 1-2 loss.
    So you think we should keep attacking and expose our defense more? Ok that would be typical Barca we like but on the other hand do we have the defense to handle counter attacks in such situation?
    Roberto get caught a lot in wrong positioning,Mascherano isn't having his best seasons and Umtiti while being a nice addition he has his fair share of mistakes. Digne (who has played only 6 minutes less than Alba this year) isn't the best defensive LB either and even Busquets isn't playing his best.
    Our defense is younger this year and it is very prone as a result of it,we take the gamble when we aren't leading but I don't see the logic behind doing it while leading against a strong opponent.
    Make no mistake,sitting back always improves a defense like this

I'm sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    So you think we should keep attacking and expose our defense more? Ok that would be typical Barca we like but on the other hand do we have the defense to handle counter attacks in such situation?
    Roberto get caught a lot in wrong positioning,Mascherano isn't having his best seasons and Umtiti while being a nice addition he has his fair share of mistakes. Digne (who has played only 6 minutes less than Alba this year) isn't the best defensive LB either and even Busquets isn't playing his best.
    Our defense is younger this year and it is very prone as a result of it,we take the gamble when we aren't leading but I don't see the logic behind doing it while leading against a strong opponent.
    Make no mistake,sitting back always improves a defense like this
    Licho didn't start doing that this season. That's how Atlético knocked us out of the cl last season. He setup the team to defend a 2-1 result. It's an awful tactic, and it will backfire more often than not.

I see no problem in defending a lead in an away game in a tie. Even if you do concede a goal, 1-1 is still a good result to take on Camp Nou. If we did that against Inter in 2010 we would have won back to back CLs. We didn't and we conceded 2 goals on the counter.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Despite that infographic I think Iniesta was very poor.

I'm reading Lucho won't extend his contract wich expires this summer? Any truth about that or just media bullshit again?

MES QUE UN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    I'm reading Lucho won't extend his contract wich expires this summer? Any truth about that or just media bullshit again?
    It's rumors for now. and it all seems to depend if we win anything or not.

This team won LaliGa without a coach
    kilometers matter ..