Luis Enrique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Obviously the players' fault since they aren't motivated or hungry enough anymore. :benitez:

Not the coach's fault. I mean who could know Valverde would instruct his Athletic Bilbao team to press high up right? It's not like they've done that before :lucho:

[tw]817425134885728256[/tw]

F

FlaFCB

Obviously the players' fault since they aren't motivated or hungry enough anymore. :benitez:

Not the coach's fault. I mean who could know Valverde would instruct his Athletic Bilbao team to press high up right? It's not like they've done that before :lucho:

Look at that crap... It's sad to see us playing such ugly, messed up and boring football. No rw, and what is Suarez's position?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Look how many passes between Rakitic and Roberto and no connectivity between Messi and Rakitic, that's insane.

Devils

Black-Guy-On-Bleachers-Meme-02-e1469176460832.jpg

Come on Lucho.

That shit is whack.

Devils

I remember back in Tata's Barca when people on here would say that Tata didn't have control of our squad in the sense that he wasn't allowed to make the signings he wanted or that he was told to play certain players and style week in and week out.

I think we are witnessing the complete opposite of that with Lucho where he simply has 'too much' power. His signings, his tactics, team selection/rotations and formations are all just so whack.

Why did we sign Paco? He's basically a 30m euro ballboy.
Why did we sign Cilessen? 14m on him and he can't even get a game over that fraud ter-stegen who is has been atrocious for nearly 5 months now.
What does Gomes offer to our midfield that new/superior to what we currently have?
Vidal?
Arda?

and Cancelo on his way too...

For the last 12 months everyone has been wondering what the plan is with these signings and a year later we still have no idea....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Frank de Boer?!?! Montella?!?! Sacristan?!?! Cocu?!?! Kluivert?! PELLEGRINI?!?!?!? etc.... WTF!?!? What are you on!?

Some people on this forum are really out of their minds. Frank de Boer is arrogant idiot who couldn't even manage Inter. He basically lost players respect after 10 days there and you want him here?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

I AM OUT OF THIS SHIT!

Right now there are only two good solutions and that are Sampaoil or Pochettino. I also like Conte and Klop but I don't think we can get them now. Regarding Koeman I am not sure, he is ok but I do not think he would add anything new.

And one more thing I am not defending Lucho I also want him out in the end of the season but yesterdays game came after MSN were 2 weeks out and first game after the break is always difficult so I will start to judge him again after Villareal game. This season our main goal is clearly CL but that could be dangerous since in CL you need only one bad game and you are out.

Montella is a very talented coach. He was great with Fiorentina and got sacked because of a contractual dispute with the top brass and his successor has built on the foundation he laid.

And he's reviving a pathetic AC Milan too.

I'm not saying he should be our new coach, but IMO, he's going to be a WC coach soon. He's still relatively young in the game with some 4-5 years of experience at the age of 42.

And he likes to play possession-based attacking football while also being adaptable.

Arsenal should look into hiring him when Wenger leaves. Might just be their very own Conte.

His Fiorentina was probably the team after Barcelona I watched with some regularity as we had Serie A at home and while I thought it was mostly dull, his La Viola team was just great to watch. Played some really good football and I hear they still do with the foundations he set.

Last edited:

Cool

If Messi stays playing centrally 90% of the time then we won't win anything with the RW being left like that.

Whoever is coming with the idea of Messi playing in the center most of the time to get the touches in and produce magic if possible (Lucho or Messi) need to realize it's not working.

It's so disappointing seeing Roberto carry the ball up only to pass backwards, even my older RM brother realized it.

BarcaOG

Banned
Most of BarcaForum: "the CdR doesn't matter; we need to stop emphasising the Cup; let's focus on the league and the Cl"

[Barca lose a CdR match]
"Omg, crisis, what is this shit, sack Lucho, splurge 100m on Verrati, sell Neymar."

-.-

Raketa10

Just look at their squad and look at ours.
It's night and day difference

They have bought players that they can call upon whenever they need them, they can count on their sub players in big games.
El classico for example, they can afford playing without Pepe, Kroos, Casemiro, Bale and still get a result

Can you imagine us get a result in a big game without Mascherano, Busquets, Rakitic and Neymar all at once

Look at how we struggled in Iniesta's absence. Kroos absent? no problem throw Isco in

They have had flops. Every team has those. Though it is hard for me to remember their flops in the past 3/4 seasons

But they have been buying useful players

It's hard for me to recall total flops from them

Yeah they were functioning great under Benitez right? Wait...NO!
It has to do something with Zidane also and not just players. Same here, it's not just about players but Lucho's "system".

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Most of BarcaForum: "the CdR doesn't matter; we need to stop emphasising the Cup; let's focus on the league and the Cl"

[Barca lose a CdR match]
"Omg, crisis, what is this shit, sack Lucho, splurge 100m on Verrati, sell Neymar."

-.-

Sure, maybe we didn't have to but we did play strongest 11 bar Mascherano so it matters that we lost.

I didn't see anyone saying "sell Neymar" after yesterday's loss. Did you?

You are misplacing your anger. :coffee:

F

FlaFCB

Is anyone even questioning those positional diagrams by this german guy 11tegen11? I really don't believe that Suarez's position was that deep next to Busquets. Watched the game twice and it didn't add up.
Those are the average positions, and the passes. I think he uses an app to do the calculations.

BarcaOG

Banned
Sure, maybe we didn't have to but we did play strongest 11 bar Mascherano so it matters that we lost.

I didn't see anyone saying "sell Neymar" after yesterday's loss. Did you?

You are misplacing your anger. :coffee:

Don't mind the details: I'm parodying the reactions. My point is that, well, if you're going to judge Lucho, judge him according to your standards. From what I've seen, there's a sizeable number of posters who are not interested in winning the Cup this year. So the outrage is inconsistent if our collective standard is desired season results.

Home of Barca Fans