Page 817 of 817 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 12255

Thread: Luis Enrique

No proper rightback which might have cost barca la liga is on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    The worst squad planning i have yet to see from a big club coach. 3 years and all he left to his successor is a 3 years older squad. Thats it.
    Well, he tried to fix it little bit last season and I think he did ok job, last off-season I was actually quite happy with the signings. Finally we had depth again.

Digne, Umtiti, D.Suarez, Gomes.. All younger guys 21-24 years old I think, so he knew we had to change and get younger. That was the price we had to pay this season, because the depth wasn't ready to step up. Hopefully next season they will do better..

Umtiti was great transfer. Gomes, Digne and D.Suarez still has potential to do better. We just have to wait and see, If they will do better.

The definitive documentary on Luis Enrique

FCBarcelona.com documentary, login required, I guess it will be uploaded on YouTube soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    So what's next for Lucho? Where does he go from here? I'm curious on which team will get him. It seems like he's gonna take a year rest.
    Don't think he'll be a success in any other top club.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Don't think he'll be a success in any other top club.
    That's too negative of you. We just have to wait and see which team will sign him after 1 year of sabbatical.

That's too negative of you. We just have to wait and see which team will sign him after 1 year of sabbatical.
    We'll see, I wish him the best.

you guys are such snakes. next season is looking like a tata repeat and i bet it wont be long before many of you who abused lucho while he was here sing his praises as you look back to his achievements.
    Last edited by BarcaOG; 8th June 2017 at 09:06 PM.
    peptastic

SiempreBlaugrana
    The only way it's going to be a repeat of Tata is if Valverde gets screwed on signings because of an interim board.

Suarez, Neymar, Messi. SNM. Show No Mercy.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. Besides.. What matters most is what he did for Barca and I have a feeling we will look back at those years more fondly than we are feeling it now.

President of FC Barcelona

Pretty mindblowing that even Perea got a chance at training with the First team over Palencia.

Well at least he will get a chance at Preseason with Valverde.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Disgraceful not to let Barca B captain and one of their best players to participate once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Disgraceful not to let Barca B captain and one of their best players to participate once.
    Couple of guys on that list I'm not surprised trained a lot with the First team aka Marlon,Alena,Carbonell,Kaptoum etc but what no Palencia? it's just mind boggling really.

Abeledo has trained more with First team than he has starts with the B team.

I would still rate his time with us as a success. So my final grade would be B.
    First season A+
    Second season B
    Third season C-

We won a lot of trophies and saw creation of one of the all time best attacking tridents. Magic did wear off over time and this season was pretty bad, but i do believe that without Zidane in charge at RM, we probably would have ended up winning La Liga in all 3 seasons as we in final points we did not really lose compared to previous season, just couple of last minute goals by RM made them score 3 points more vs last season and that decided it.
    Best of luck in future.