Luis Enrique

Messi983

I supported Lucho during tough times so I would also support him if he comes back next season. But if he decides to leave I'll also understand him.

I believe he'll get a renewal offer from the club no matter how this season will end but I think it's more likely that he'll leave if we win anything. If we don't win any title then I think he'll have easier job to motivate players next season and that could be a reason for him to come back. He's a winner and I don't believe he wants to leave as a looser.

Hopefully we'll win another treble (not because I want to get rid of Lucho :lol:) and then Lucho will decide to leave and we'll replace him with someone who'll bring new ideas and motivation to the team which will be needed in that case. Alongside with new players as well. We don't need another revolution in our squad but probably 2 or 3 new players will come. Although it would be very interesting to see reactions here if Lucho leaves after winning a treble. Same people that wanted his head earlier in the season would then probably blame Bartomeu for not being able to keep Lucho. :lol:

F

FlaFCB

It's funny you guys are talking about a treble, as if it was an easy task. I'll be very happy with only the CL. And I hope LE leaves, regardless. He can't do anything else with the team, we need fresh ideas.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be great if we won CL once in our lifetime by playing bad. Like certain club from Madrid did couple of times.

Richard.H

Positive thinking cules much? This is Barcelona, the only team in the world that gets punished SEVERELY for playing even remotely shitty.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Good selection. Please ease in Denis and Vidal especially.

May be Roberto needs to play DM till Busi returns

serghei

The last big game win we got that we didn't deserve was chelsea in 2009. And that wasn't even a win :lol:

We either utterly dominate or we lose. Sometimes both (chelsea 2012)

You can make a case for the game with Madrid on Bernabeu, 4-3 as well. Or against PSG at home with Tito, 1-1, where we were dominated by Ancelotti's side.

You can make a case for the game with Madrid on Bernabeu, 4-3 as well. Or against PSG at home with Tito, 1-1, where we were dominated by Ancelotti's side.

It actually happened a lot in La Liga in 2012-13 but I didn't recall it happening in the CL until you mentioned the PSG game.

It was the one season where we got punished the least for playing like crap. I remember that unbeaten run we had while being extremely mediocre. Kinda like Madrid's recent run :lol:

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Please leave. Let unzue take over. Need some kind of change to have a shot at any title.

Home of Barca Fans