Luis Enrique

God Serena

It's not just La Liga he ruined for us with his suicide rotation policy.

Mathieu starting against Juventus and not making the bench in the return leg shows something is wrong with him.

And I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him making us drop 2 points against Madrid by bringing on Arda as a "Defensive sub".

It's like Lucho knows the players less than we do. It's bizarre.

fergus90

Hard to know how to feel about his time in charge. After all we won the treble, and the double but terrible tactical decision making, transfers and baffling rotational policies have really ruined what could of been another dominant period. Really, we only lack a quality right back and central midfielder from being the best again, we just got to hope for a manager who's capable of seeing/doing that.

RIZALDINHO

he stated off pretty good because we won the treble, and then the double and then made some terrible signings and terrible tactical decision making and terrible team selection like playing mathieu at left back in the ist leg against juventus in the champions leagues because of his mistakes juve scored and won the ist leg that cost barca the champions league. he's stopped barca playing the barca way of playing football so he's not the right man for the job and needs to be replaced.

MIXA

He will always regret the way in which he handled some of the rotations this season. It's a shame because this team should be proud to only finish 3 points behind Madrid. The fact that the gap isn't bigger is actually a commendable achievement considering that we played against 12 men this season.

A league and cup double for successive seasons would have been a great achievement. It was not meant to be unfortunately.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So this is it. Lucho's last match at Camp Nou as Barca manager

1495212355017.jpg

xavi_the_Boss

Crazy.Only 2 matches left and the season is already over.Atleast he has the chance to say goodbye with another trophy.
The season overall was dissapointing with some very poor performances but we also had our moments like the 6:1 against PSG and Messi goal to decide Clasico which i won´t forget.

serghei

One amazing season, one very good season, and one bad season. Overall, Lucho's time at Barcelona is a success, but it could have been even better if he just wouldn't have been so damn stubborn.

BigBarcaBoy

Sad way to end, some great memories, yes he made mistakes but certainly hasn't been helped by those above, hopevwe go out in style against eibar and then in the copa final

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
One hell of a rollercoaster this season. Highest highs and the lowest lows with a lot of crazy loops that left our head spinning. Honestly his third season has been an intense mixed reception but even he knew it was his time to go. I'm just thankful we have a copa final to look forward to.

serghei

One hell of a rollercoaster this season. Highest highs and the lowest lows with a lot of crazy loops that left our head spinning. Honestly his third season has been an intense mixed reception but even he knew it was his time to go. I'm just thankful we have a copa final to look forward to.

Yea, me too. A Copa final is still something. And a Supercup with Madrid is always a nice way to start the season. I imagine that if Valverde would win that he will have something to build on for the season.

Last edited:

God Serena

One amazing season, one very good season, and one bad season. Overall, Lucho's time at Barcelona is a success, but it could have been even better if he just wouldn't have been so damn stubborn.

I'd say last season was just okay, our good start was able to cushion our fall that started in 2016.

serghei

I'd say last season was just okay, our good start was able to cushion our fall that started in 2016.

Nah. We beat Madrid 4-0 on their home ground, and won the double. Overall, it was a very good to even great season. We lost some steam at the end, but got back in time for a strong finish.

Home of Barca Fans