Luis Enrique

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Best of wishes with all the personal issues he is having. And props for him for resigning himself , unlike some other managers who would have probably kept that job even if they were in their deathbed.

FC B

Precisely what are those personal issues that made him not even be on the bench of the nt and that are so serious that he was forced to quit the job?

Messi983

He has been very private about it. Not sure we will ever know

Good. People don't need to know everything.

I think Rubiales, Robert Moreno and the players know what's going on but no one in media has reported about that (at least I haven't seen anything). I doubt journalists in todays world would have enough moral ethic to respect peoples privacy if they would know anything so I don't think anyone of them really knows.

So people (mostly on twatter) have started a lot of different rumours. First I've read his dad was sick, then some people were saying Lucho has blood cancer and now there were speculations about his daughter being very sick/in critical condition. And I think this is the most likely reason for Lucho's familly wanting privacy and protect their under-age kid.

Whatever it is I wish Lucho and his familly all the best.

xXKonan

[tw]1167160550842937345[/tw]

Lucho's 9-year-old daughter Xana, has sadly died after 5 months of battling osteosarcoma.

Devils

Devastated for Lucho.

I remember seeing his kids during title celebrations and thinking Lucho has a lovely family.

So sorry boss.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans