Luis Enrique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not going to get a better job offer than Chelsea. Unless Arsenal want him, but they're worse, although will come with less expectations of instant trophies.

Going to the PL with Pep and Man City establishing their dominance is a suicide mission anyway. More so when Abramovich don't want to spend big money.

Devils

Not sure about that really.

Where do you think he should go?

Feel like the other London clubs would be a better fit, say for instance Poch ends up at Madrid or Wenger finally goes in the summer.

I think it would be hard for Lucho to survive at Chelsea if he had a similar start to what happened to him at Barca and things didn't click until January.

JamDav1982

Feel like the other London clubs would be a better fit, say for instance Poch ends up at Madrid or Wenger finally goes in the summer.

I think it would be hard for Lucho to survive at Chelsea if he had a similar start to what happened to him at Barca and things didn't click until January.

Spurs will be a tough one as think their team will break up a bit when Poch goes.

Arsenal squad is not great and would be wary of not wanting to spend.

Chelsea probably is the best of three but prob lose Hazard.

Ursegor

World Champion
"Crashed and burned" at Roma? So it's a sin now to take a midtable club like Roma in your very first job as first division coach and score 8 goals less than champions Juventus and only 6 points off of top 4 all the while Totti is running the dressing room and with Bojan as your main summer reinforcement. Ok. Because Roma have improved so much after Lucho with all those 7 goal drubbings.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho is probably starting to get underrated and Lord knows I've shat on him for his stubborn decisions lol

However, he'll need to communicate better with his players if he want to succeed in England. Seem to be a point that keep getting repeated wherever he goes.

FC433

^

I felt that too. Reminds me of Mourinho. He is definitely a great coach, but he needs to work on his stubbornness and communication.

I love his direct style, Barcelona played beautifully under Pep, but with Lucho, we saw a more direct and dangerous team. I hope he goes to the PL.

Devils

Yeah the directness of Lucho's Barca was something else. We've had some pretty incredible memories under Lucho.

3-0 against Bayern
3-1 against Juve (CL final)
4-0 against Madrid at the Bernabeu
7-0 against Valencia (ending Gary Neville's managerial career lolz)
6-1 against PSG
3-2 against Real Madrid

Legendary matches.

FC433

Exactly. Bayern's game particularly is the game that shows his style. The team was divided into two, the three attackers attacking and the rest of the team defending. We never had midfield under Lucho but was still very enjoyable to watch.

God Serena

Nah. Lucho can do a lot better than that.

The faith Barca put into him paid off. Doubt he would get the same chance as Chelsea, who have sacked managers mere months into the season.

Managers who don't do well in the first half season don't often turn their season around the way Lucho did. It took a complete 180 on his entire coaching philosophy to make the treble season happen during a season where it looked like we had a manager with no clue what he was doing, and after the treble he slowly slid his way back into that madness we saw early on, but by then he had already won enough trophies to be able to do whatever he wanted without consequence. That shit's not gonna fly over at Chelsea. If that's why you think he wouldn't work out there, then you're probably right. They won't be very happy with a manager based entirely on past successes at the expense of current results the way our board (And many of our fans, it seems) are.

Thank you. God Serena you are a piece of shit.

And you're a low IQ cunt who doesn't know how to form his own argument. Oh.

gasgas

Managers who don't do well in the first half season don't often turn their season around the way Lucho did. It took a complete 180 on his entire coaching philosophy to make the treble season happen during a season where it looked like we had a manager with no clue what he was doing, and after the treble he slowly slid his way back into that madness we saw early on, but by then he had already won enough trophies to be able to do whatever he wanted without consequence. That shit's not gonna fly over at Chelsea. If that's why you think he wouldn't work out there, then you're probably right. They won't be very happy with a manager based entirely on past successes at the expense of current results the way our board (And many of our fans, it seems) are.

And you're a low IQ cunt who doesn't know how to form his own argument. Oh.

Lucho didn't do that bad in the first half.

Prior el classico, we had won all games without conceding

Home of Barca Fans