Luis Enrique

Devils

Lucho doesn't speak German, I don't even think he speaks English. Can't see him going there due to that alone.

Aside from the communication issue, I don't think Lucho is a bad choice at all. He'd do well there imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lucho doesn't speak German, I don't even think he speaks English. Can't see him going there due to that alone.

Aside from the communication issue, I don't think Lucho is a bad choice at all. He'd do well there imo.

Lucho speaks English pretty well.

xXKonan

Pep did have lunch with Uli Hoeneß, and probably asked his opinion on Lucho and Pep probably gave him a favorable expression.

Not going to lie but Lucho to Bayern would be interesting to watch.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is incredible that Bayern had to meet with Guardiola to get his opinion on their next manager. Bayern board still hasn't gotten over Guardiola yet.

It didn’t have to be Luis Enrique though, it could be Tuchel as Guardiola's Bayern played against his BVB many times.

bodi16

LE is not a bad coach at all, but i didn't like his crazy rotation system, especially from last season. If he would have remained our coach, i think we would be under Valencia now.

Windhook

I wish Barca played more the way they did in 2014-15 season. Those games against Bayern Munich in the 1/2 finals of CL were tactically Lucho's best as Barcelona manager. He simply outwitted Pep, who was still obsessed with the possesion of the ball.

Home of Barca Fans